Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most Annoying Advertisements

Yet another B.S. thread:

Post the most annoying advertisement you have ever had the misfortune of seeing and/or hearing.

For me, it is currently the new "TrojanMan - Warm Sensations" condom commercial. Can those commercials be any more stupid?

If you happen to use Trojans frequently, I apoligize.
    "You realize that if I could actually purchase a weapon, I would stab you with it now?" --Roy, Order of the Stick #136

Governor of South Florida, Cuba, Louisiana, Manhattan, Hawaii, Illinois, Moon and Mars. Chief of Cybernetics Div., S.INC

This local commercial for some Annuity blah blah. The guy talks like JFK...but with pauses in bad areas And if you... want... the winning portfoilio....and the gold edition...

(BANANA's are invading other forums!)
    The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Hell is other people. -Jean-Paul Sarte

Comment

What I find irritating and interesting at the same time are the ads for drugs that won't tell you what they cure!! The ads are so vague and inspirational that I want the drugs and I don't even have the disease...whatever it is...
      All your ACG posts are belong to us!

Comment

Just saw a commercial for Micheal Moore's new movie. 'Nuff said.

Hey before this post I was a Sar-Major of the Army, and I think I will be an Lt next.
        "You realize that if I could actually purchase a weapon, I would stab you with it now?" --Roy, Order of the Stick #136

Governor of South Florida, Cuba, Louisiana, Manhattan, Hawaii, Illinois, Moon and Mars. Chief of Cybernetics Div., S.INC

Comment

Anything that tries to sell me something.
          Retreat hell, we just got here. Every Marine, a rifleman.

Never let the facts get in the way of the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Iron Mike USMC
            Anything that tries to sell me something.
            :thumb: awright!

______
            Never be a cynic, even a gentle one. Never help out a sneer, even at the devil.
            -Vachel Lindsay
            I hate it when I see one of those road signs that says "Draw Bridge Ahead" and I don't have a pencil.
            -Lou Chiafullo

Comment

McDonalds commercials. BY FAR!! THE WORST!!

How can they continue to thrive? Don't they know that they're commercials suck??!!

Badoobapaba! I'm Lovin' It! RETARDED RETARDED RETARDED!!

There is nothing more that I hate more than commercials

or this one:

We Love to See You Smile! BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD!!!!

its not exactly what they say, but HOW they say it. They find a way to make any saying REALLY bad.

Skoal!

Comment

The TOTAL Cereal commercial. Like I want 100% of certain vitamins in one bowl!

I do like the Capital One Identity Theft ads - especially the one with the Dental Nurse and the "..wax job on the old chassis".

Comment

The 'unknown' drug ones are on my list right up there with the 'invest now in this emerging market for unlimited income potential'. Then there's the 'I lost a gazillion pounds on XXX...' with some fine print on the screen under it in 1 point font "results not typical". Any lawyer's ad that says 'you have a right to sue for your pain', or whatever similar -nevermind the idiot who hurt himself by being stupid.
                  If voting could really change things, it would be illegal.

Comment

I dispise all commercials. However, if they are funny; I dispise them a little less.

Cheers!

:armed:

How did he get in this message?
                    Eagles may fly; but weasels aren't sucked into jet engines!

"I'm not expendable; I'm not stupid and I'm not going." - Kerr Avon, Blake's 7

What didn't kill us; didn't make us smarter.

Comment

Originally posted by michammer
                      The TOTAL Cereal commercial. Like I want 100% of certain vitamins in one bowl!

I do like the Capital One Identity Theft ads - especially the one with the Dental Nurse and the "..wax job on the old chassis".
                      To continue the digression, the Citibank identity theft commercials are by far the best. Often strange, but very funny and effective.
                      Retreat hell, we just got here. Every Marine, a rifleman.

Never let the facts get in the way of the truth.

Comment

Has anyone seen that recent Quiznos Subs commercial with the nasty, furry rat looking things singing a God awful song?

I hope the marketing director was fired over that. I honesty became grossed out while watching that commercial. How could anyone find that appealing?
                        :bang:
                        Slick
                        -------------
                        "Life's tough, it's tougher if you're stupid."

-John Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by Patrocles
                          What I find irritating and interesting at the same time are the ads for drugs that won't tell you what they cure!! The ads are so vague and inspirational that I want the drugs and I don't even have the disease...whatever it is...
                          I like the list of potential side effects from some of drugs that are being pushed these days. My favorite is Xenical, a weight loss drug that keeps you from digesting fats in your diet. It can give you......."fecal urgency", among other delightful sensations that require a spin doctor to describe.
                          Lance W.

Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

Originally posted by Slick
                            Has anyone seen that recent Quiznos Subs commercial with the nasty, furry rat looking things singing a God awful song?

I hope the marketing director was fired over that. I honesty became grossed out while watching that commercial. How could anyone find that appealing?
                            I thnk they were making fun of VH1's cat thing. The animations are the same and VH1 has a popular song playing with wierd imagery of the cats.
                            The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Hell is other people. -Jean-Paul Sarte

Comment

Originally posted by Slick

Believe it or not, my girlfriend loves that commercial. She giggles every time itís on.
                              Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X