Bill O'Reilly on Michael Moore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill O'Reilly on Michael Moore

Walking out half-way through the preimiere of Fahrenheit 9/11, Bill O'Reilly compared Michael Moore with Joseph Goebbels........(the Nazi)........who said: "If you tell a lie long enough, it becomes the truth."

Gotta love O'reilly............

Mark
    Deo Vindice
    Si vis pacem, para bellum. (If you want peace, prepare for war.)

Actually I do. I like his style of reporting and his no bull S on taking a stand. Some may say he has a hard nose right winged way of doing things, but in this day an age we need that.
    Govenour Of Texas and all southern provinces. Kepper Of The Holy Woodchipper.

Comment

and cav, Im closing in on ya on POsting number sir, your number 19 and Im 20
      Govenour Of Texas and all southern provinces. Kepper Of The Holy Woodchipper.

Comment

Honestly in my opinion Bill O'Reilly, Ann Coulter, Michael Moore, Al Franken (although at least he has Harvard watchdogging his work), and a few others are just all one in the same.
        “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

I dig O'Reilly and I would dig a hole for Moore.
          "War is the remedy our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want."
          General William "Uncle Billy" Sherman

Comment

Need any help?

On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy Scott
              and cav, Im closing in on ya on POsting number sir, your number 19 and Im 20
              HeHe...........

I really like O'Reilley's show and attitude also. He doesnt hold back any of the bull...........left wing......conservative......or what.

Mark
              Deo Vindice

Comment

Originally posted by Brad Ritter
                I dig O'Reilly and I would dig a hole for Moore.
                I'd come back and visit the Lonestar State just for that..........what supplies you need???

Mark
                Deo Vindice

Comment

He he! O'Reilly's my boy!
                  Minister Of Propaganda For Sinister Inc.

"Look! The enemy is inviting us to defeat them! We must oblige them!"

Comment

Three cheers for O'Reilly
                    B. FETT

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X