Revisiting the Stanley Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revisiting the Stanley Cup

Just for kicks, I'm going to fill you all in on a little event that I told ya all was in the works...

I'm from Edmonton. We have the world's largest mall, we're the capital of the richest province in Canada. For kicks, we drink beer, play hockey, and hate Calgary.

The Flames fever spread even here, and people were actually driving up and down Whyte ave, with Flames flags flying from their cars. People were wearing the big red C all over the place, which is usually worth a beating...

I said to everyone - those buggers better win it, or man, are we ever gonna hate them for making us pull for them!

And they blew it.

It took Edmonton a day (someone must've been sleeping at the helm) to organize a 'Flames' party. We all got together and had a massive fire, where we burned all the Calgary crap that had been purchased during the playoffs. It made the national news on Global. Flags, posters, Ts, Hats... WOOOOOSH!

And just wait 'til we face those buggers next season!

"When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home."

Winston Churchill

cannucks and hockey, again I say yall playy with wood to much
    Govenour Of Texas and all southern provinces. Kepper Of The Holy Woodchipper.

Comment

Ice hockey, its the only full-contact martial art tournament where the players are encouraged to score a goal between lulls in fighting.

_______
      Sport is imposing order on what was chaos.
      -Anthony Starr
      I hate it when I see one of those road signs that says "Draw Bridge Ahead" and I don't have a pencil.
      -Lou Chiafullo

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X