I'm gonna miss Dr. S's B-day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm gonna miss Dr. S's B-day

A VERY VERY VERY VERY EARLY B-day greetings..... I'm going to be at Jacksonville, Illinois for a Civil War re-enactment so I won't be here to celebrate.

Happy Birthday Mr. Sinister... Happy Birthday Mr. Sinister.... (etc.)

An execution: (France is next door, and Hogdriver won't mind the missing person early)

:armed: :armed: :armed: :armed: :armed: :armed:

then:
    Attached Files
    The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Hell is other people. -Jean-Paul Sarte

Don't everyone forget! I'm going to be on the History Channel this Monday on Investigating History: Man or Myth?: Abraham Lincoln 7 Central. I'll be the dead guy with black hair in the butternut uniform with my rifle across my chest.
    The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Comment

Re: I'm gonna miss Dr. S's B-day

Originally posted by BarcelonaBlom
      A VERY VERY VERY VERY EARLY B-day greetings..... I'm going to be at Jacksonville, Illinois for a Civil War re-enactment so I won't be here to celebrate.

Happy Birthday Mr. Sinister... Happy Birthday Mr. Sinister.... (etc.)
      Disapppointed that you won't be able to attend the Medal Ceremonies, or the inauguration of the new Missile Base, but I understand that you have another calling.

Just remember to spread the Gospel of Sinister!

Thanks!

Dr. S.
      Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by BarcelonaBlom
        Don't everyone forget! I'm going to be on the History Channel this Monday on Investigating History: Man or Myth?: Abraham Lincoln 7 Central. I'll be the dead guy with black hair in the butternut uniform with my rifle across my chest.
        One of many?
        Attached Files
        Retreat hell, we just got here. Every Marine, a rifleman.

Never let the facts get in the way of the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Iron Mike USMC
          One of many?
          Seriously. If I am home from work on time, I will make the effort to watch.
          Retreat hell, we just got here. Every Marine, a rifleman.

Never let the facts get in the way of the truth.

Comment

I'll try to catch it too, always fun to watch famous dead guys in action!
            "War is the remedy our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want."
            General William "Uncle Billy" Sherman

Comment

Originally posted by Iron Mike USMC
              One of many?
              Well I'm face up, no one else is.

then there is my friend who is fat and blonde haired. and he died too but we don't know if they filmed it. And there was like one or two adults who "died"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X