Random Thought Of The Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random Thought Of The Day

I have a lot of free time on my hands while Im at work and tend to come up with a bunch of stupid stuff. From time to time I will post em on here. If yall have stupid ideas that come through, feel free to post em.

How come they make hotdogs in packages of 10, and hot dog buns in packages of 8?
    Govenour Of Texas and all southern provinces. Kepper Of The Holy Woodchipper.

Re: Random Thought Of The Day

Originally posted by Jeremy Scott

How come they make hotdogs in packages of 10, and hot dog buns in packages of 8?
    Up here we have them both in packages of 12:thumb:
    Scientists have announced they've discovered a cure for apathy. However no one has shown the slightest bit of interest !!

Comment

YOU'RE NOT SO SPECIAL!

Comment

I have a lot of free time on my hands while Im at work and tend to come up with a bunch of stupid stuff. From time to time I will post em on here. If yall have stupid ideas that come through, feel free to post em.

So you have to buy two packages if you want buns for all your dogs. Personally, I can eat hot dogs with or without buns. But I have to have ketchup!
        "Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for"
        "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching"

Comment

For the same reason…

We drive on parkways and park on driveways.

A package on a ship is cargo and a package in a car is a shipment.

That is why we have 24 beers in a case, one for every hour!

Comment

The soldier deserted to find a dessert in the desert. I think I spelled dessert (the kind you eat after dinner wrong.)
            The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Hell is other people. -Jean-Paul Sarte

Comment

Sales conspiracy. Simple as that.

Dr. S.
              Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Irrelevent. I don't like the buns anyway.

JS
                Barcsi János ispán vezérőrnagy
                Time Magazine's Person of the Year for 2003 & 2006

"Never pet a burning dog."

RECOMMENDED WEBSITES:
                http://www.mormon.org
                http://www.sca.org
                http://www.scv.org/
                http://www.scouting.org/

Comment

I never really thought about that before but I think Dr.S is right:drool:

Comment

MY GOD!!!! who said they put ketchup on a dog.there's some rule for that i'm sure.mustard on dogs,catsup on burgers.
                    i yam what i yam and thats what i yam!

Comment

Originally posted by terry patterson
                      MY GOD!!!! who said they put ketchup on a dog.there's some rule for that i'm sure.mustard on dogs,catsup on burgers.
                      Reminds me of something Dirty Harry said in Sudden Impact.

I disagree with him on this one though - I'm a sucker for Ketchup on my Hot Dogs and Burgers.

Dr. S.
                      Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Its only the skinny hotdogs that are 10 to a 16 oz. package. The better (and bigger) ones are 8 to a 16 oz. package.
                        Lance W.

Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

Its a subliminal message - guess what they want you to do with the other two hot dogs??
                          Mens Est Clavis Victoriae
                          (The Mind Is The Key To Victory)

Comment

Re: Re: Random Thought Of The Day

Originally posted by Janos
                            Irrelevent. I don't like the buns anyway.

JS
                            I do, depending on whose buns they are.
                            Mens Est Clavis Victoriae
                            (The Mind Is The Key To Victory)

Comment

Originally posted by terry patterson
                              Gotta disagree with you there. I put ketchup on both and I don't really like mustard. Besides ketchup, I never put anything else on my burgers or hot dogs. I'm a plain kind of guy.
                              "Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for"
                              "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X