Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What to do about the latest "friendly" submission to my Guestbook?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do about the latest "friendly" submission to my Guestbook?

The following text was sent to my Guestbook today by someone with a .yahoo.fr E-mail address (I've censored it):

Come in france with your army, we're going to explode your f****** a** like in vietnam...You remenber this defeat big jerk...Next irak, they're going to cut your b***s. 1914-1918, we sacrified 1,5 milion mens for save our nation. We wait for you now b*****d...

From the Vietnam reference he obviously thinks I'm American - but I get a lot of that, despite the .co.uk suffix (confusing) and the other hints I drop every now and then.

Any ideas as to how I should respond to this one?

Dr. S.
    Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Re: What to do about the latest "friendly" submission to my Guestbook?

Originally posted by Doctor Sinister
    The following text was sent to my Guestbook today by someone with a .yahoo.fr E-mail address (I've censored it):

Come in france with your army, we're going to explode your f****** a** like in vietnam...You remenber this defeat big jerk...Next irak, they're going to cut your b***s. 1914-1918, we sacrified 1,5 milion mens for save our nation. We wait for you now b*****d...

From the Vietnam reference he obviously thinks I'm American - but I get a lot of that, despite the .co.uk suffix (confusing) and the other hints I drop every now and then.

Dr. S.
    Tell him to excuse his French!
    "Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for"
    "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching"

Comment

And while you're at it, if you don't mind provoking him, remind him why France isn't speaking German. It isn't because of the mighty French Army!
      "Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for"
      "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching"

Comment

Please remind Frenchie, that we americans and you UKians helped free his country from the germans, TWICE.
        Govenour Of Texas and all southern provinces. Kepper Of The Holy Woodchipper.

Comment

Dr. S.
          Doc

Why even bother. This message was left by someone who is not very high on the intellectual food chain. I'd just ignore it.
          http://canadiangenealogyandresearch.ca

Soviet and Canadian medal collector!

Comment

Re: Re: What to do about the latest "friendly" submission to my Guestbook?

Originally posted by dannybou
            Doc

Why even bother. This message was left by someone who is not very high on the intellectual food chain. I'd just ignore it.
            Got to agree with you, DannBou. :thumb:

Cheers!

:armed:
            Eagles may fly; but weasels aren't sucked into jet engines!

"I'm not expendable; I'm not stupid and I'm not going." - Kerr Avon, Blake's 7

What didn't kill us; didn't make us smarter.

Comment

Doc

Yeah. Notice that names of countries are not capitalized, not to mention "irak", 1comma5 million mens, either he's stupid or has a secretary whose English isn't good. He also didn't appear to know that the French were in Vietnam first before we Americans came, and if it hadn't been for French rule there might not have even been a Vietnam.
              Alpine Kommandos

Central Oregon KSK Airsoft Team

Comment

Respond to what doc. There's nothing there.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: What to do about the latest "friendly" submission to my Guestbook?

Originally posted by Viking67
                  Yeah. Notice that names of countries are not capitalized, not to mention "irak", 1comma5 million mens, either he's stupid or has a secretary whose English isn't good. He also didn't appear to know that the French were in Vietnam first before we Americans came, and if it hadn't been for French rule there might not have even been a Vietnam.

Well, in Europe (UK included) they use commas for decimals and periods where we would use commas. Also, he obviously thinks France is better than the US and UK. Given this evidence, he is probable French, and, like DannyBou said, not very high on the intelligence ladder.
                  "You realize that if I could actually purchase a weapon, I would stab you with it now?" --Roy, Order of the Stick #136

Governor of South Florida, Cuba, Louisiana, Manhattan, Hawaii, Illinois, Moon and Mars. Chief of Cybernetics Div., S.INC

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: What to do about the latest "friendly" submission to my Guestbook?

Originally posted by Bariman
                    Well, in Europe (UK included) they use commas for decimals and periods where we would use commas.
                    My bad. :bang:

Also, he obviously thinks France is better than the US and UK. Given this evidence, he is probabe French, and, like DannyBou said, not very high on the intelligence ladder.
                    Well put!
                    Alpine Kommandos

Central Oregon KSK Airsoft Team

Comment

Tell him to pull his pants up before he gets it all over himself.
                      "War is the remedy our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want."
                      General William "Uncle Billy" Sherman

Comment

Dr. S.
                        I realized many years ago that there are two kinds of insults: Factual (the insult about me is true) and non-factual (the insult is not true, for example, calling me a bastard).

If they are factual, I have a problem I need to resolve,

If they are non-factual, the other guy has a problem to resolve.

In this case, it is clearly non-factual (as well as illiterate). He has a problem, not you.

I'd recommend ignoring this, unless he persists, in which case contact the authorities.

JS
                        Barcsi János ispán vezérőrnagy
                        Time Magazine's Person of the Year for 2003 & 2006

"Never pet a burning dog."

RECOMMENDED WEBSITES:
                        http://www.mormon.org
                        http://www.sca.org
                        http://www.scv.org/
                        http://www.scouting.org/

Comment

Doc

It's Doc's guestbook he kinda HAS to respond to those, he always does.
                          The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Hell is other people. -Jean-Paul Sarte

Comment

Just remove france from the face of the earth, just to be sure. Or you can conquer it and teach them all to speak proper english.
                            Better to remain silent and thought a fool, than to speakup and remove all doubt.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: What to do about the latest "friendly" submission to my Guestbook?

Well, in Europe (UK included) they use commas for decimals and periods where we would use commas.
                              No, that's purely a Continental thing - we use decimal points as well, not commas, I can assure you of this.

Dr. S.
                              Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X