Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a caption for this photo

OK folks,

New idea here. I'll post a crazy photo and you suggest good captions!

Easy! Start now.

JS
    Attached Files
    Barcsi János ispán vezérőrnagy
    Time Magazine's Person of the Year for 2003 & 2006

"Never pet a burning dog."

RECOMMENDED WEBSITES:
    http://www.mormon.org
    http://www.sca.org
    http://www.scv.org/
    http://www.scouting.org/

Re: Need a caption for this photo

Originally posted by Janos
    OK folks,

Easy! Start now.

JS
    "Okay, I caught it. Now what do I do with it?"
    Eagles may fly; but weasels aren't sucked into jet engines!

"I'm not expendable; I'm not stupid and I'm not going." - Kerr Avon, Blake's 7

What didn't kill us; didn't make us smarter.

Comment

"When they said something about riding a Hog was so fun, I didnt know they were talking about Harley's."

Mark
      Deo Vindice
      Si vis pacem, para bellum. (If you want peace, prepare for war.)

Comment

I think you are expecting this answer:

"oh oh oh .. hoh ho ho hoh.."

"yeah ... oh yeah.... that feels..... gooood ... yee..."

"oh ... ho oh .. hoo ohh ..."
        Attn to ALL my opponents:

If you sent me your turn and after 24 hours, you still did not get anything from me, please be sure to post in the forum to ask for what is going on.

Remember, I ALWAYS reply within 24 hours, even if I do NOT have time to play my turn, in which case I will at least send you email to tell you that I will have to play it later, but I DO receive your turn.

Comment

"This girl feels kinda of big and hairy. Maybe I shouldn't have had the last dozen beers."
          "Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for"
          "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching"

Comment

Re: Need a caption for this photo

Originally posted by Janos
            OK folks,

Easy! Start now.

JS
            I'm so horny, even you are beautiful, my pet!!
            Mens Est Clavis Victoriae
            (The Mind Is The Key To Victory)

Comment

Hey!!! This hog doesn't have any handle bars.
              Better to remain silent and thought a fool, than to speakup and remove all doubt.

Comment

Apply Now!

To the New Animal Husbandry Program at the University of Minnesota's College of Agriculture!

We'll Give You the Small Class Sizes and Hands-On Skills You'll Need to be a Succesful Professional in Today's Competitive Business World.
                Givin' you the scoop, the poop, the skinny and the scuttlebutt since 1969!

Comment

Dummy Jones, thoroughbred boar, almost throws his jockey at the Basrah Derby, who seems to have discovered a new way to ride a thoroughbred Boar at breakneck speeds.
                  I come here to discuss a piece of business with you and what are you gonna do? You're gonna tell me fairy tales? James Caan in the movie "Thief" ca 1981

Comment

Somehow the 'Orc Wolf Raider' (Worgs I believe) didn't translate as well into Arabic.
                    If voting could really change things, it would be illegal.

Comment

"Well he out of the chute, Ladies and Gents! He's out of the chute! Now let's see if our boy can stay on the full 8 seconds!"
                      Minister Of Propaganda For Sinister Inc.

"Look! The enemy is inviting us to defeat them! We must oblige them!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stage
                        "Well he out of the chute, Ladies and Gents! He's out of the chute! Now let's see if our boy can stay on the full 8 seconds!"
                        “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

At the risk of accidentally offending a fellow Moderator:

"Now THIS is what I call being a Hogdriver!".

Dr. S.
                          Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Hmm. Another Halo addict takes things to far when he tries to drive the M12 LRV aka "Warthog" in real life.
                            The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Hell is other people. -Jean-Paul Sarte

Comment

It's amazing how far a little alcohol goes with some people......

or

She's NOT the kind of girl you take home to Momma.......

or

Where in the hell are the B-R-A-K-E-S!!!!!!!!!..........
                              Lance W.

Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X