Cool Gun Pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool Gun Pic

My dad showed me this pic and I thought it was cool.
    Attached Files
    "You realize that if I could actually purchase a weapon, I would stab you with it now?" --Roy, Order of the Stick #136

Governor of South Florida, Cuba, Louisiana, Manhattan, Hawaii, Illinois, Moon and Mars. Chief of Cybernetics Div., S.INC

Hey, isn't that gun being held by one of my/Fenrir's Army of the Undead?

Dr. S.
    Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

I think so!
      The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Hell is other people. -Jean-Paul Sarte

Comment

Glock, my favorite plastic pistol. got two - a 17 and a 22. :armed:

_______
        Guns will make us powerful; butter will make us fat.
        -Hermann Goering (1893 - 1946) German political leader
        Radio Broadcast, 1936.
        I hate it when I see one of those road signs that says "Draw Bridge Ahead" and I don't have a pencil.
        -Lou Chiafullo

Comment

Springfield-Armory XD is better than the Glock. Glock looks like a hunk of metal. XD has more safety features, more accessories, can withstand more against it (weather, temperature, pressure, etc.), looks cooler, and is more reliable.

Don't just say "Glock is better" or something like that. Don't even say it now to spite me. If glock is so much better, tell me something that it has that the XD doesnt. (don't say the name glock. don't even say it now to spite me).

Skoal!

Comment

Re: Cool Gun Pic

Originally posted by Bariman
            My dad showed me this pic and I thought it was cool.
            This guy's a wimp. Even after they kill me they'll need to fight me to get my 9mm Baretta!

JS

PS - *Glock*.
            Barcsi János ispán vezérőrnagy
            Time Magazine's Person of the Year for 2003 & 2006

"Never pet a burning dog."

RECOMMENDED WEBSITES:
            http://www.mormon.org
            http://www.sca.org
            http://www.scv.org/
            http://www.scouting.org/

Comment

^^I said not to do it to spite me. Or even to spite me spiting me. But I didn't say not to spite me spiting me spitimg me. :quest: . Anyways. the 9mm berretta is terrible. Piece of junk. The only reason we use them is because of negotiations with Italy.

Skoal!

Comment

Originally posted by nreese21
                ^^I said not to do it to spite me. Or even to spite me spiting me. But I didn't say not to spite me spiting me spitimg me. :quest: . Anyways. the 9mm berretta is terrible. Piece of junk. The only reason we use them is because of negotiations with Italy.

Skoal!
                Hey if it kills someone when you shoot it, it’s good enough. :whistle:
                Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

Springfield-Armory XD is better than the Glock. Glock looks like a hunk of metal. XD has more safety features, more accessories, can withstand more against it (weather, temperature, pressure, etc.), looks cooler, and is more reliable.

Don't just say "Glock is better" or something like that. Don't even say it now to spite me. If glock is so much better, tell me something that it has that the XD doesnt. (don't say the name glock. don't even say it now to spite me).

Skoal!
                  Man, the XD-9 is but a pretender. It doesn't even have a personality of its own. Springfield took the best of Glock and SIG and came out with a mongrel of a pistol.

______
                  You know that old saying, 'Strike while the iron is hot?' Well, I think that's a pretty dumb saying, 'cause I'll betcha a cold iron will hurt like hell, too.
                  -Charlie Acord
                  I hate it when I see one of those road signs that says "Draw Bridge Ahead" and I don't have a pencil.
                  -Lou Chiafullo

Comment

the 9mm berretta is terrible. Piece of junk. The only reason we use them is because of negotiations with Italy.

Skoal!
                    Actually, it was very hard to get the Baretta built for the US Army. You could say we got it despite negotiations with Italy. There was a long and intensive test and the Baretta won, but it was not US-made and therefore could not be adopted as a standard US military firearm. Finally, Baretta agreed to build a plant in the US and manufacture them (t)here.

JS

*Glock*
                    Barcsi János ispán vezérőrnagy
                    Time Magazine's Person of the Year for 2003 & 2006

"Never pet a burning dog."

RECOMMENDED WEBSITES:
                    http://www.mormon.org
                    http://www.sca.org
                    http://www.scv.org/
                    http://www.scouting.org/

Comment

Just for the hell of it:

GLOCK

GLOCK

GLOCK

Not that I know what I'm talking about...

Dr. S.
                      Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor Sinister
                        Hey, isn't that gun being held by one of my/Fenrir's Army of the Undead?

Dr. S.
                        Indeed, it is the fleshless hand belonging to the fleshless remains of the commanding General- Lich of the 2nd Undead Mechanized Corp, Boney B. Bonerson.

I realize it's difficult to differentiate between the various Undead minions. For example, General-Lich Bonerson looks almost exactly like the General-Lich of 1st Undead Mechanized Corp, Skelly, E. Ellington.

Perhaps I will create a deck of playing cards portraying the 52 highest ranking officers in the entire Sinister Undead Horde.

Rule Sinister!
                        Givin' you the scoop, the poop, the skinny and the scuttlebutt since 1969!

Comment

Huh... he said boner... huh
                          “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

P.S. Sorry I had to.
                            “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

Someone had to. It's the law.

Dr. S.

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X