Where's Lance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's Lance?

Anyone know where Lance Williams is? Is he on holiday again? He used to consistently be our top poster - he seems to have disappeared.

Dr. S.
    Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

I was wondering that too. He's the top non-moderator poster. Where he's gone?
    "Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for"
    "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching"

Comment

I've seen a few of his threads pop up now and then but otherwise I haven't seen him around.
      The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Hell is other people. -Jean-Paul Sarte

Comment

Originally posted by BarcelonaBlom
        I've seen a few of his threads pop up now and then but otherwise I haven't seen him around.
        His last posting was about a week ago. He was on hol's only a few weeks ago, so I can't imagine he's off again this soon. You don't tend to see him around - I think he's set to be "invisible".

Dr. S.
        Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

I'm not certain about standard moderators, but I believe all staff can see when someone's invisible. They have a * by their name in the list.
          "When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home."

Winston Churchill

Comment

His last posting was

06-03-2004 03:55 AM
            The War of 1812 - US or UK victory?

I should have noticed that he wasn't around when it was so easy to pass him in the top 10 posters. He's dropped to #4 now after holding on to #1 forever and ever.

I hope he gets back soon. The rest of you are boring:P Seriously, I hope he comes back soon -- he's a good poster who knows his stuff (do you think flattery like this will get him back?).

JS
            Barcsi János ispán vezérőrnagy
            Time Magazine's Person of the Year for 2003 & 2006

"Never pet a burning dog."

RECOMMENDED WEBSITES:
            http://www.mormon.org
            http://www.sca.org
            http://www.scv.org/
            http://www.scouting.org/

Comment

Originally posted by Janos
              His last posting was

06-03-2004 03:55 AM
              The War of 1812 - US or UK victory?

I should have noticed that he wasn't around when it was so easy to pass him in the top 10 posters. He's dropped to #4 now after holding on to #1 forever and ever.

I hope he gets back soon. The rest of you are boring:P Seriously, I hope he comes back soon -- he's a good poster who knows his stuff (do you think flattery like this will get him back?).

JS
              I'm wondering if nreese21 has kidnapped him for the new private army he seems to be building.

Dr. S.

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor Sinister
                I'm wondering if nreese21 has kidnapped him for the new private army he seems to be building.

Dr. S.

Nah, Lance is to good for that. But he is back...

HEEEERREEESSS LANCEY!!!
                The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Comment

Hey everyone, thanks for caring.

I was taking care of my wife who had emergency hernia surgery. She fine if a BIT cranky. Believe it or not I don't own a PC, so until I got back to"work" I didn't have any access.
                  Lance W.

Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance Williams

I was taking care of my wife who had emergency hernia surgery. She fine if a BIT cranky. Believe it or not I don't own a PC, so until I got back to"work" I didn't have any access.
                    Oooh i called that one. Hope your wife gets better. You do this at work and you were one of the top posters. Do you get paid for this?

Comment

Glad you're back, Lance, and even gladder she's OK.

JS
                      Barcsi János ispán vezérőrnagy
                      Time Magazine's Person of the Year for 2003 & 2006

"Never pet a burning dog."

RECOMMENDED WEBSITES:
                      http://www.mormon.org
                      http://www.sca.org
                      http://www.scv.org/
                      http://www.scouting.org/

Comment

I'll call off the search parties. Hope your wife is less cranky soon Lance!

Dr. S.

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by BarcelonaBlom
                          Oooh i called that one. Hope your wife gets better. You do this at work and you were one of the top posters. Do you get paid for this?
                          I wish I did, but no. I'm in sales so there's always down time throughout the day......that I now fill with ACG posts.
                          Lance W.

Comment

I wish I did, but no. I'm in sales so there's always down time throughout the day......that I now fill with ACG posts.

and cheers!

Comment

My wife would like to thank you all for your concern. Now she's trying to figure out why I'm calling her a grognard.
                              Lance W.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X