How 'bout a generic wargaming forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How 'bout a generic wargaming forum?

In the wargaming section of this forum, there are four subcategories (PC, board, video, and miniatures), but there's no general wargaming area.

A lot of times, I have something to say that applies to wargaming in general, regardless of what medium is used.

Also, what's the difference between PC gaming and video gaming? Couldn't those be combined?
    --Patrick Carroll

"Do all you have agreed to do, and do not encroach on other persons or their property." (Richard Maybury)

IIRC, they used to be combined into one, but were split.

I think it makes more sense this way.

Dr. S.
    Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Re: How 'bout a generic wargaming forum?

Originally posted by Patrick Carroll
      In the wargaming section of this forum, there are four subcategories (PC, board, video, and miniatures), but there's no general wargaming area.

A lot of times, I have something to say that applies to wargaming in general, regardless of what medium is used.

Also, what's the difference between PC gaming and video gaming? Couldn't those be combined?
      PC is for computers. Video is for Playstation, XBOX etc... Although a good majority of the games are available for both, some aren't like HPS and Matrix to name a couple, hence the need for both forums.

When you have a general wargaming section, just ask away in the most appropriate one. Someone will answer ya.
      http://canadiangenealogyandresearch.ca

Soviet and Canadian medal collector!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X