Look At Members Count

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look At Members Count

We are now at 1800 on the members counter. Congrats to ACG. But I wonder how many of us actually post here on a daily basis. I mean who are the regulars
    Govenour Of Texas and all southern provinces. Kepper Of The Holy Woodchipper.

Re: Look At Members Count

Originally posted by Jeremy Scott
    We are now at 1800 on the members counter. Congrats to ACG. But I wonder how many of us actually post here on a daily basis. I mean who are the regulars
    I'm hardly ever here. And I rarely post anything.

Dr. S.
    Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Re: Look At Members Count

Originally posted by Jeremy Scott
      Boards are like that. You will have the regulars, who posts several times a day, to the occasionals and finally the none posters.
      http://canadiangenealogyandresearch.ca

Soviet and Canadian medal collector!

Comment

Re: Re: Look At Members Count

Originally posted by Doctor Sinister

Dr. S.
        Yeah, who are you again?
        "Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for"
        "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching"

Comment

Way to go ACG! While I might not post every day, I generally stop in to at least read the new posts.
          Rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated... again...

Comment

The vast majority of members at any given board are lurkers.

I try!

On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

Re: Re: Look At Members Count

Originally posted by Doctor Sinister

Where am I? :quest: And who are you? :crazy:

Cheers!

:armed:
              Eagles may fly; but weasels aren't sucked into jet engines!

"I'm not expendable; I'm not stupid and I'm not going." - Kerr Avon, Blake's 7

What didn't kill us; didn't make us smarter.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Look At Members Count

Originally posted by RichardS
                Where am I? :quest: And who are you? :crazy:

Cheers!

:armed:
                I think this is the official forum of the Green Party...
                “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Look At Members Count

Originally posted by Overseer
                  I think this is the official forum of the Green Party...
                  Ralph Nader will win the Presidency. He has a chance. Ah, real life invading reality, must not let common sense enter head....:crazy:

Comment

Hahaha that reminds of the daily show, they did a segment on the latest college fad. They make it look like they're about to talk about drinking, hard drugs, or sex, but they instead talk about voting for Nader.

It was great watching the "correspondant" tell these kids that what they were doing is wrong. And he brings in someone who voted for nader in 2000 to talk about how it ruined his life.
                    “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

Originally posted by Overseer
                      Hahaha that reminds of the daily show, they did a segment on the latest college fad. They make it look like they're about to talk about drinking, hard drugs, or sex, but they instead talk about voting for Nader.

It was great watching the "correspondant" tell these kids that what they were doing is wrong. And he brings in someone who voted for nader in 2000 to talk about how it ruined his life.
                      Yeah, I saw that one. It was hilarious. :thumb: The correspondent saying to the students, with the other guy still in the room, "Don't vote for Nader or you'll turn out like this guy"!

Comment

65%-75% of the members have made 0 posts so far. I've gone through the members page and went up to about page 40 something before I saw people with any posts.

Regular posters, I would say are between 10-15 people.

Comment

Posting is lower on this site because it is new. It isn't even a year old really. All you have to get to get on the top-ten posters list is 600 posts. On other sites that is NOTHING. Here it is a bigger deal to have 1,000 posts while at places like Gamespot, having 1,000 posts means you are actually lower on the chart.

Comment

Originally posted by nreese21
                            65%-75% of the members have made 0 posts so far. I've gone through the members page and went up to about page 40 something before I saw people with any posts.

Regular posters, I would say are between 10-15 people.
                            Yes give it some time. After all there are almost 28,000 posts on this forum since the beginning. I'm quite content to see the forums grow steadily and with good, mature and enriching content.
                            http://canadiangenealogyandresearch.ca

Soviet and Canadian medal collector!

Comment

Well, the best way to check is to go the members page and click on top 10 posters. You will see today, for example, that there are 7 of us with over 1000 posts...I think you can say we are regular posters. If you click on each person it will tell you how many posts they make per day.

I think the estimate of 14 or so (given above) is about a good a number as you will get, but it will go up, I'm sure. Some folks give one or thorough insightful posts every day, and some folks give a dozen or more with less insight. It takes all of us to keep this thing working and folks use it for entertainment as well as education. It's all good stuff.

JS
                              Barcsi János ispán vezérőrnagy
                              Time Magazine's Person of the Year for 2003 & 2006

"Never pet a burning dog."

RECOMMENDED WEBSITES:
                              http://www.mormon.org
                              http://www.sca.org
                              http://www.scv.org/
                              http://www.scouting.org/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X