hehe I guess it is time to change avatars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hehe I guess it is time to change avatars

As my old good good old long time original avatar was first "invaded" by some1 in WHQ, now it was deleted by the maintance process there, I guess iti s time to show you guys my TRUE face.. :armed:

well, do not be scared too much tho... only my face looks like that guy, not the muscle :chair:

(yet, you never know .... I might also kong fu ... :whistle: )
    Attn to ALL my opponents:

If you sent me your turn and after 24 hours, you still did not get anything from me, please be sure to post in the forum to ask for what is going on.

Remember, I ALWAYS reply within 24 hours, even if I do NOT have time to play my turn, in which case I will at least send you email to tell you that I will have to play it later, but I DO receive your turn.

But do you have your own cartoon series?

Dr. S.
    Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Never underestimate my good friend Xuebo Chan!
      I have no problem at all with being proved wrong. Especially when being proved wrong leaves the world a better place, than being proved right...

Comment

hey isnt that the guy from Diff'rent Strokes ?:quest:
        "If we have to give these bastards our lives, we give them hell before we do! " - Cpt. Mifune, The Matrix Revolutions

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X