What I ate for my tea tonight.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What I ate for my tea tonight.

I thought everyone might like to see how I'm looking after myself these days (after all, I am going to be Emperor one day), so here is a picture of what I ate for dinner tonight. Courtesy of my local Kebab and Burger Van - one MegaBurger and Chips.

I might make this the national dish once I assume power.

Dr. S.
    Attached Files
    Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Can't beat a good burger and fries ol great one.
    "War is the remedy our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want."
    General William "Uncle Billy" Sherman

Comment

Originally posted by Brad Ritter
      Can't beat a good burger and fries ol great one.
      Not when it's smothered in Ketchup. And none of that healthy green salad crap either - urgh.

What did everyone else have for tea tonight? I bet mine was nicer.

Dr. S.
      Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

I had some leftover homemade pepperoni-and-sausage pizza, a big glass of A&W root beer, and a Wendy's chocolate Frosty (milk shake). Mmmm...pizza.
        "You realize that if I could actually purchase a weapon, I would stab you with it now?" --Roy, Order of the Stick #136

Governor of South Florida, Cuba, Louisiana, Manhattan, Hawaii, Illinois, Moon and Mars. Chief of Cybernetics Div., S.INC

Comment

Originally posted by Bariman
          I had some leftover homemade pepperoni-and-sausage pizza, a big glass of A&W root beer, and a Wendy's chocolate Frosty (milk shake). Mmmm...pizza.
          Ooh, that's good. That's pretty close. I forgot to mention my drinks. My meal was washed down with two ice-cold cans of Coke - the full-fat stuff mind you, none of this Diet/Caffeine-Free nonsense, and none of that devil-spawned Pepsi either.

Don't suppose you took a picture of your food did you?

Dr. S.

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

A Tombstone Cheese Oven Pizza Baked Golden Brown with lots of water (trying to lose weight to join the Marines, I gotta work this off now!) and maybe some ice cream.
            The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Hell is other people. -Jean-Paul Sarte

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor Sinister
              Ooh, that's good. That's pretty close. I forgot to mention my drinks. My meal was washed down with two ice-cold cans of Coke - the full-fat stuff mind you, none of this Diet/Caffeine-Free nonsense, and none of that devil-spawned Pepsi either.

Don't suppose you took a picture of your food did you?

Dr. S.

No, sorry, that was the last slice. I'll take a picture for you the next time we make it. Would you want the recipe, perhaps?
              "You realize that if I could actually purchase a weapon, I would stab you with it now?" --Roy, Order of the Stick #136

Governor of South Florida, Cuba, Louisiana, Manhattan, Hawaii, Illinois, Moon and Mars. Chief of Cybernetics Div., S.INC

Comment

Originally posted by BarcelonaBlom
                A Tombstone Cheese Oven Pizza Baked Golden Brown with lots of water (trying to lose weight to join the Marines, I gotta work this off now!) and maybe some ice cream.
                I'm sorry, that doesn't even come close - except perhaps for the ice cream. The water lost you some points there. I'd have to give that a 4.5.

Dr. S.

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Bariman
                  No, sorry, that was the last slice. I'll take a picture for you the next time we make it. Would you want the recipe, perhaps?
                  No no, just the picture will be fine.

Dr. S.

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Ribs, corn on the cob and beer tonight. Haven't eaten yet, it will take awhile to get the ribs done, but its friday and thats ok!
                    "War is the remedy our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want."
                    General William "Uncle Billy" Sherman

Comment

I'm sorry, that doesn't even come close - except perhaps for the ice cream. The water lost you some points there. I'd have to give that a 4.5.

Dr. S.
                      "IM ALL OUTTA COKE! YOU WANNA GO AND GET ME SOME COKE. GET ME COKE. I WANT COKE! I CANT LIVE WITHOUT COKE."

Joking about that reminds me of "Born in East L.A." when the telephone is behind the Jesus picture and Cheech's (Rudy) cousin (who can't speak english) thinks it is talking to him. When is next door neighbor calls and demands beer is funny.
                      The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Comment

Originally posted by Brad Ritter
                        Ribs, corn on the cob and beer tonight. Haven't eaten yet, it will take awhile to get the ribs done, but its friday and thats ok!
                        Hmmm, I'll give that a 5.0 - you lost points there for the corn on the cob, but gained some style points for the ribs.

Dr. S.

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Hmmm, I'll give that a 5.0 - you lost points there for the corn on the cob, but gained some style points for the ribs.

Dr. S.
                          WAIT! Was the corn smothered in butter and salt? Plain Butter btw not "I can't believe" or that low salt butter?

Comment

Originally posted by BarcelonaBlom
                            WAIT! Was the corn smothered in butter and salt? Plain Butter btw not "I can't believe" or that low salt butter?
                            It's an academic issue my learned friend. He might get an extra 0.2 points for Technique if he used proper butter and salt, but I just don't eat vegetables (except Baked Beans), so I'm afraid it won't wash with me.

Dr. S.

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

It's an academic issue my learned friend. He might get an extra 0.2 points for Technique if he used proper butter and salt, but I just don't eat vegetables (except Baked Beans), so I'm afraid it won't wash with me.

Dr. S.
                              It was worth a try. Do those baked beans have things like onions, or weenies in them? Also since it is still time and I'm a bit nippy, I'm snacking on Cheese Nacho Flavored Doritos and this time a Barqs Root Beer. I have 2 minutes to finish it for it to count.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X