This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by General Staff View Post
    Centrix Vigilis. Haven't heard from him for a while. Has he been chewing Cactus on the High Llano again?
    I miss CV...hope he is doing good...
    "Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few."- Sir Winston Churchill, about R.A.F. fighter pilots."
    "It is well that war is so terrible, else we grow to fond of it." - Robert E. Lee

Comment

• Originally posted by robbielynne View Post
      I miss CV...hope he is doing good...
      He was posting under the name Thunder Dome and banned again.
      How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: http://grist.org/series/skeptics/
      Global Warming & Climate Change Myths: https://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

Comment

• Where is R N Armstrong?

We need him back.
        Global Warming & Climate Change Myths: https://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick the Noodle View Post
          Where is R N Armstrong?

We need him back.
          Your right on both counts.

I haven't noticed him around for some time and he always had well thought out post.

Quality.
          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

youíre entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Where is R N Armstrong?

We need him back.
            He had a very nice article in the last issue of Armchair General magazine.

It was one of those What's next, General? pieces titled "Rommel Against Operation Crusader." Cool stuff.

Maybe he's just too busy, or maybe the FSG thread wore him down some...
            "This life..., you know, "the life." Youíre not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you donít shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

• Is Slug still kickin around?
              PvtJohnson

Hold your ground men, hold your ground!

Don't be a fool, wrap your tool.

If your not mad enough to bare nuckel box, your not mad at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by PvtJohnson View Post
                Is Slug still kickin around?
                You can bet on that Slug hsi still his entertaining, enjoyable self.
                "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

youíre entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul Mann III View Post
                  He had a very nice article in the last issue of Armchair General magazine.

It was one of those What's next, General? pieces titled "Rommel Against Operation Crusader." Cool stuff.

Maybe he's just too busy, or maybe the FSG thread wore him down some...
                  That FSG thread would do anybody's head in, including mine coming as it did after the infamous Sealion threads, with the same cast of characters.

The only decent thing- aside from RNA's thoughts and it was really useful to me- was The Ibis pointing me to John Boyd and his career, though Boyd was probably as difficult a man to deal with as some of the posters on FSG unless you were real sharp, and that ain't me.
                  Tactics are based on Weapons... Strategy on Movement... and Movement on Supply.
                  (J. F. C. Fuller 1878-1966)

Comment

• JohnBryan - come back

Comment

JohnBryan - come back
                      I dunno what is up with JB. He said his 'pooter was out of commission but that was a while ago!

Maybe his adorabe daughter quit letting him use her laptop!

Regards,
                      Dennis
                      If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

• Hpj???

Comment

• He's on Vacation in the States!

On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

• Originally posted by Admiral View Post
                            He's on Vacation in the States!

That am be correct! Unfortunately I missed running into him in the flesh again! Had the Child Bride and I moved our mini-vacation one week later it would have happened!

Regards,
                            Dennis
                            If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

• Where is Vita?

Where is Vita?

He got banned, but I couldn't see why. Didn't see any major abuse on his part, but it may have been because he started a thread proposing that useless people be 'done away with'.

Is that proscribed?

Philip
                              "The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts."ó Bertrand Russell

Comment

• Originally posted by philiplaos View Post

Where is Vita?

He got banned, but I couldn't see why. Didn't see any major abuse on his part, but it may have been because he started a thread proposing that useless people be 'done away with'.

Is that proscribed?
                                Werent' several useless and inappropriate threads started by Vita?
                                "This life..., you know, "the life." Youíre not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you donít shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X