Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about Lance Williams?He hasn't posted since last October.
    Henh?

He was just here & posted around noon, mate...

He's around relatively regularly, but he has some 'extracurricular' activities that likely have taken up a bit of his time over the last several months.

On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

• Has anyone heard from Janos? I haven't seen him around in quite a while..hope all is well..
      "Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few."- Sir Winston Churchill, about R.A.F. fighter pilots."
      "It is well that war is so terrible, else we grow to fond of it." - Robert E. Lee

Comment

• The Colonel is busy in civy life trainin Marines!

He gets by every now & then...

I think he's enjoyin the kids a bit more than he was able while still Active, too.

He'll show up when ya least expect him!

Always does - HAR!

On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

• Originally posted by Admiral View Post
          The Colonel is busy in civy life trainin Marines!

He gets by every now & then...

I think he's enjoyin the kids a bit more than he was able while still Active, too.

He'll show up when ya least expect him!

Always does - HAR!

Thanks Wes...I always enjoy his wit and vast knowledge in all areas here on ACG....
          "Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few."- Sir Winston Churchill, about R.A.F. fighter pilots."
          "It is well that war is so terrible, else we grow to fond of it." - Robert E. Lee

Comment

• As do I, Lass... As do I.

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

As do I, Lass... As do I.

Great Minds think alike....

Comment

Henh?

He was just here & posted around noon, mate...

I saw "last message ** Oct 2009",but that was for a visitor message.
                ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

• Any News On the Good Kaiser Franz?

i was just about to bump his own thread until i remembered this one.
                  http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forum...ad.php?t=83784
                  God didnít create evil. Evil is the result of when man does not have God's love in his heart.It's the cold when there is no heat.The darkness that comes when there is no light

Comment

• That German tank pulled from the Lake in the Baltics

Hey anyone....
                    Remember that German tank that was pulled from a lake, I think, in Lithuania, a year or so ago? Whatever happened to it? Is it now in a museum somewhere, or maybe even refurbished and part of a tank unit someplace?
                    RedDagger18

Comment

• RD18

This is not the intent of this thread.

The intent is to track memebers that have not posted in a long while.

Trying posting your question in one of the WWII threads?
                      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

youíre entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

• my question

roger that
                        REDDAGGER18

Comment

• Originally posted by SGT Long View Post
                          Interesting. I chose to take a break due to contstantly having to defend my personal beliefs on a forum I came to to get away from defending my beliefs on other forums.

Thanks to all who missed me.
                          We don't always agree, but I am glad you are back! I missed you.

Comment

• Howe about TJ Adams?
                            Have not seene him for ages,he joined around the same time as I did,he posted at leaste once a day nowe is gone.
                            I have have juste checke this other forum and hes beene there in the last 24 hrs,but not here,some one on here muste have been rude to him or something.

Comment

• Why would anyone go to another forum?

Originally posted by Heidi View Post

I have have juste checke this other forum and hes beene there in the last 24 hrs,but not here,some one on here muste have been rude to him or something.
                              He just couldn't hack it on ACG...

Not everyone is sharp enough...
                              "This life..., you know, "the life." Youíre not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you donít shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul Mann III View Post
                                He just couldn't hack it on ACG...

Not everyone is sharp enough...
                                ...like Paul "da Man"
                                Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily.- Napoleon

It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.- Herman Melville

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

BORG

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X