My Apologies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Apologies

Im sorry to say, that I have been out of service for the past couple of days. My laptop died, and I purchased a new one last night. Just finished setting everything back up. I went through computer withdraw for a couple of days. UGHHHHHH. Now Im back in full force and in good contention.

Your Favorite Lil Texan
    Jeremy
    Govenour Of Texas and all southern provinces. Kepper Of The Holy Woodchipper.

Sorry about that. Did you get any data off the old one, or maybe have a recent backup?
    "You realize that if I could actually purchase a weapon, I would stab you with it now?" --Roy, Order of the Stick #136

Governor of South Florida, Cuba, Louisiana, Manhattan, Hawaii, Illinois, Moon and Mars. Chief of Cybernetics Div., S.INC

Comment

OUCH!

Sucks when that happens.
      "When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home."

Winston Churchill

Comment

Re: My Apologies

Originally posted by jdscott7280
        Im sorry to say, that I have been out of service for the past couple of days. My laptop died, and I purchased a new one last night. Just finished setting everything back up. I went through computer withdraw for a couple of days. UGHHHHHH. Now Im back in full force and in good contention.

Your Favorite Lil Texan
        Jeremy
        Yeah but think about it: You got a new laptop!!!
        http://canadiangenealogyandresearch.ca

Soviet and Canadian medal collector!

Comment

Dude I got a Dell
          Govenour Of Texas and all southern provinces. Kepper Of The Holy Woodchipper.

Comment

Dude I got a Dell
            A Dell.... excellent choice IMHO. I have an HP Pavilion with a 550 AMD and it works fine for the uses I have for it, but I could always use a Dell....

Comment

Re: My Apologies

Your Favorite Lil Texan
              Jeremy
              It's a major bummer when things like that happen. Glad to see you back!

Dr. S.
              Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by dannybou
                A Dell.... excellent choice IMHO. I have an HP Pavilion with a 550 AMD and it works fine for the uses I have for it, but I could always use a Dell....
                Dude!!!! I go a Dell too - back in 2001, but I still like it.
                Mens Est Clavis Victoriae
                (The Mind Is The Key To Victory)

Comment

Originally posted by hogdriver
                  Dude!!!! I go a Dell too - back in 2001, but I still like it.

We bought a Dell back in 1998. State-of-the-art at the time. Frickin' thing can't run any games nowadays! Not even the HP we got a couple years later is very good at anything but Civ3 and a couple other older games. Sigh...
                  "You realize that if I could actually purchase a weapon, I would stab you with it now?" --Roy, Order of the Stick #136

Governor of South Florida, Cuba, Louisiana, Manhattan, Hawaii, Illinois, Moon and Mars. Chief of Cybernetics Div., S.INC

Comment

Originally posted by Bariman
                    We bought a Dell back in 1998. State-of-the-art at the time. Frickin' thing can't run any games nowadays! Not even the HP we got a couple years later is very good at anything but Civ3 and a couple other older games. Sigh...
                    I got an HP back in 98. Its running out of game power now too. Going to buy a new Dell next year with my tax refund.
                    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

Originally posted by tsar
                      I got an HP back in 98. Its running out of game power now too. Going to buy a new Dell next year with my tax refund.
                      Tax refund?????????? Those exist, tax refunds?????????????? DOn't see them here!!

Comment

Originally posted by dannybou
                        Tax refund?????????? Those exist, tax refunds?????????????? DOn't see them here!!
                        Yeah, try 2 dependents, and 1 income. Without that I would owe money every year.
                        Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

I have a Dell! I like it except for a minor issue here and there. Of course mine is only two years old and as far as I'm concerned it ran out of game power around a year ago (which is why I bought a new graphics card - top of the line one - ati 9800 xt) and next up is a new motherboard and processor... Of course, I like my games fast and pretty if I'm gonna play them...
                          To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                          X