Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another man in blue murdered

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Another man in blue murdered

    A Canadian police officer was brutally murdered on the 15th of May. He responded to a 911 call with two other officers. The alledged victim related he had been robbed and two officers began to search. It turned out that the victim had planned and ambushed the officer. He attacked him while he was taking down notes of the event. The victim cut the officer's throat with a knife. Before the officer died, he managed to shoot his assailant, hitting him in the leg. The assailant was all but 18 years old.
    This officer policed a small community compared to the US size of city's, was a father, a husband. I am appalled, sad, shocked and totally pissed off at this event. As most of you know, policing is my life. It has been for 20 years. Each and every year, the US looses about 160 officers per year, and Canada 3 to 5 to shootings, stabbings and accidents.
    Yes the military are heroes, and will always be heroes in my books, but all those cops, fathers and husbands, sons, who died in the line of duty are also my Heroes. God Bless them all and God bless Constable Chris Garrett of the Cobourg Police Dept, which is located East of Toronto.
    A further search of the culprit's house revealled more evidence that he was planning to murder other police officers. 18 years old.... why would an 18 year old have such things in his head? What is this world coming to? Thanks for reading this.
    http://canadiangenealogyandresearch.ca

    Soviet and Canadian medal collector!

  • #2
    Re: Another man in blue murdered

    Originally posted by dannybou

    This officer policed a small community compared to the US size of city's, was a father, a husband. I am appalled, sad, shocked and totally pissed off at this event. As most of you know, policing is my life. It has been for 20 years. Each and every year, the US looses about 160 officers per year, and Canada 3 to 5 to shootings, stabbings and accidents.
    Yes the military are heroes, and will always be heroes in my books, but all those cops, fathers and husbands, sons, who died in the line of duty are also my Heroes. God Bless them all and God bless Constable Chris Garrett of the Cobourg Police Dept, which is located East of Toronto.
    A further search of the culprit's house revealled more evidence that he was planning to murder other police officers. 18 years old.... why would an 18 year old have such things in his head? What is this world coming to? Thanks for reading this.

    God bless all Police Officers and their families who stand between us and the darkness. Constable Chris Garrett and his family will be in my prayers. It is times like this I am glad there is the death penalty on the US books.


    Rest Easy Constable,. May Angels lead you in flight.
    Eagles may fly; but weasels aren't sucked into jet engines!

    "I'm not expendable; I'm not stupid and I'm not going." - Kerr Avon, Blake's 7

    What didn't kill us; didn't make us smarter.

    Comment


    • #3
      Your right.
      Police officers deserve just as much recognition if not more for the duties they carry out each and every day.

      I live about 20 minutes away from Cobourg and this incident has touched everybody out here.
      Scientists have announced they've discovered a cure for apathy. However no one has shown the slightest bit of interest !!

      Comment


      • #4
        Will you be attending the funeral? There will be thousands attending. I am about 4-5 hours away and will miss it.
        http://canadiangenealogyandresearch.ca

        Soviet and Canadian medal collector!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by dannybou
          Will you be attending the funeral? There will be thousands attending. I am about 4-5 hours away and will miss it.
          Unfortunately, I'm working.
          Scientists have announced they've discovered a cure for apathy. However no one has shown the slightest bit of interest !!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Re: Another man in blue murdered

            Originally posted by RichardS

            Rest Easy Constable,. May Angels lead you in flight.
            He went to help others and ends up dead, such a waste:crazy:
            Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

            Comment


            • #7
              RIP.

              Do you have a death penalty in Canada?

              Dr. S.
              Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

              www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

              www.tabletown.co.uk

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Doctor Sinister
                RIP.

                Do you have a death penalty in Canada?

                Dr. S.
                No we don't. If convicted, this poor excuse for a human being will get life imprisonement which over here, means 25 years in prison. A real joke!!
                http://canadiangenealogyandresearch.ca

                Soviet and Canadian medal collector!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by dannybou
                  No we don't. If convicted, this poor excuse for a human being will get life imprisonement which over here, means 25 years in prison. A real joke!!
                  Yeah, at a cost to the Taxpayer.

                  We don't have a death penalty over here either. I wish we did, if only for child-killers, terrorists and "people" who kill Police Officers.

                  Dr. S.
                  Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

                  www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

                  www.tabletown.co.uk

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Doctor Sinister
                    Yeah, at a cost to the Taxpayer.

                    We don't have a death penalty over here either. I wish we did, if only for child-killers, terrorists and "people" who kill Police Officers.

                    Dr. S.
                    I always felt there was some crimes that were so heinious that anything short of the death penalty was a mockery of justice and an insult to the families of the victims.

                    Cheer!


                    Eagles may fly; but weasels aren't sucked into jet engines!

                    "I'm not expendable; I'm not stupid and I'm not going." - Kerr Avon, Blake's 7

                    What didn't kill us; didn't make us smarter.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Maybe we could 'lend' this guy to the States for a little while...

                      Texas would be good, I think! Yeah, there's all sorts of reasons (and I'm not going to open that can of worms!) for/against the death penalty, but times like this make me really wish we had one...
                      "When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home."

                      Winston Churchill

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Shane Sohnle
                        Maybe we could 'lend' this guy to the States for a little while...

                        Texas would be good, I think! Yeah, there's all sorts of reasons (and I'm not going to open that can of worms!) for/against the death penalty, but times like this make me really wish we had one...
                        Too many Peace knicks out there to ever see the death penalty back. But at least when it is Life it means life not just 25 years you are out because you we're someone's favorite boy toy in the pen and you didn't rock the boat. Enough said, as with other topics, my opinion is very biased. Specially after another murder of a Boy in Blue.
                        http://canadiangenealogyandresearch.ca

                        Soviet and Canadian medal collector!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Texas?? Did Somebody Say Texas??

                          My dad is a 20yr vetran with the city of Houston Police Department. So Danny sir, I understand how frusterated you must feel. My dad works one of the most dangerous beats in the city and on late night patrol. I pray for his safety and that he may come home everymorning to us. As for that lil punk, let us Texas disperse some justice towards him. We have death row here, and I would be personally willing to plug the needle into him. That 18yr old has no brains and is an excuse my language sir A$$. Im sorry if I seem loud on this subject. But whenever something like that involves an officer of the law, I pay attention. I grew up in the police community and every death, even if I dont know who they maybe, affects me in a different way.
                          Govenour Of Texas and all southern provinces. Kepper Of The Holy Woodchipper.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Texas?? Did Somebody Say Texas??

                            Originally posted by jdscott7280
                            My dad is a 20yr vetran with the city of Houston Police Department. So Danny sir, I understand how frusterated you must feel. My dad works one of the most dangerous beats in the city and on late night patrol. I pray for his safety and that he may come home everymorning to us. As for that lil punk, let us Texas disperse some justice towards him. We have death row here, and I would be personally willing to plug the needle into him. That 18yr old has no brains and is an excuse my language sir A$$. Im sorry if I seem loud on this subject. But whenever something like that involves an officer of the law, I pay attention. I grew up in the police community and every death, even if I dont know who they maybe, affects me in a different way.
                            Give my regards to your Dad, from a fellow patrolman with the Ontario Provincial Police.
                            http://canadiangenealogyandresearch.ca

                            Soviet and Canadian medal collector!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              My condolences to the slain Police Officer's family. This is so outrageous...

                              Where I live though, you'd be lucky to get 25 yrs. More like a maximum of 25 yrs but you get out in 7.

                              ...all thanx to the civil libertarians

                              such abuse of freedom is criminal!
                              "To know the weapons the enemy has is already to beat them!"

                              http://www.anft.net/f-14/f14-photo-vf213-01l.jpg

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X