New name for "France"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New name for "France"

Consequent to my overlordship of France and its depedencies, I am looking for a new name for France, so that the memory, of France, the French, and all other references to any anything French will be but a memory. Feel free to suggest any name(s) you feel are worthy of considderation. The "winner" will be announced in due course.
    Mens Est Clavis Victoriae
    (The Mind Is The Key To Victory)

Whine

I would like to suggest the name "Whine" as the new name for France. Over the years, they have offered many fine whines.

"The Germans had more tanks than us."

"We don't want to join NATO."

Etc...

The residents of Whine of course would be Whiners. This should not be mistaken for Winners.

Comment

Gaul.
      Only Tearful, Animal Man Through the Nature of his Being is Destined to
      a Life of Warfare...

Comment

Originally posted by Scout Out
        Gaul.

As in, the have the "Gaul" to do to something.

Yeah, bad joke.

How about Wasteland? The capitol can be Nuke City, and the countryside can be known as Falloutland.
        "You realize that if I could actually purchase a weapon, I would stab you with it now?" --Roy, Order of the Stick #136

Governor of South Florida, Cuba, Louisiana, Manhattan, Hawaii, Illinois, Moon and Mars. Chief of Cybernetics Div., S.INC

Comment

How about Armpit. You can add your own punchline.:thumb:
          Lance W.

Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

It's really quite simple.

The new name for France should be:

Weapons Testing Range 1.

Dr. S.
            Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor Sinister
              It's really quite simple.

The new name for France should be:

Weapons Testing Range 1.

Dr. S.
              Hear, hear!
              Retreat hell, we just got here. Every Marine, a rifleman.

Never let the facts get in the way of the truth.

Comment

That's not really that far from the truth anyway when you think about it.
                If voting could really change things, it would be illegal.

Comment

I like Doc's name.

I would add..............Weapons Testing Range 1: "All whiners, people with body odor and excessive body hair please have a seat on the big red dot and wait to be called".

Mark
                  Deo Vindice
                  Si vis pacem, para bellum. (If you want peace, prepare for war.)

Comment

How about grow up.

What has France ever done to you? what is it, if you say no to the U.S. there's something wrong with you?

I'm sure you have all heard the term U.S. interests, other countries have interests to, unfortunately most Americans don't want to hear about it, including our current president.

Comment

Originally posted by paul mullin
                      How about grow up.

What has France ever done to you? what is it, if you say no to the U.S. there's something wrong with you?

I'm sure you have all heard the term U.S. interests, other countries have interests to, unfortunately most Americans don't want to hear about it, including our current president.
                      Apolgies but is in all in good fun... (Except Dr. S strongly dislikes them, he's British, and therefore all of his lackies... I.e. "us" must adhere to that parameter). But on another side I noticed in my trips I want to go on, there are A LOT of major battlefields in France.
                      The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Hell is other people. -Jean-Paul Sarte

Comment

Originally posted by BarcelonaBlom
                        Apolgies but is in all in good fun... (Except Dr. S strongly dislikes them, he's British, and therefore all of his lackies... I.e. "us" must adhere to that parameter). But on another side I noticed in my trips I want to go on, there are A LOT of major battlefields in France.
                        I wouldn't ever refer to my value Regional Governors as "lackeys". You are trusted colleagues and friends.

Dr. S.
                        Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor Sinister
                          I wouldn't ever refer to my value Regional Governors as "lackeys". You are trusted colleagues and friends.

Dr. S.
                          'O Thank you most great one...:bowdown:
                          The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Hell is other people. -Jean-Paul Sarte

Comment

Originally posted by paul mullin
                            How about grow up.

How about the fact that countless thousands of Americans and Allied forces died liberating France from the Germans during WWII to keep them from "speaking German today".

How about when France denied the US the use of their air space when they needed it?

How about the fact that France has gone against nearly everything the US and other nations have voted on in NATO?

Deal with it................They are afraid to commit to anything........and I say now.............offense or not..........if the men who gave their lives at Normandy, etc. had it to do over......I believe they would refuse to help the French at all seeing as how they have acted in the past 60 years.

Mark
                            Deo Vindice

"How many allied troops were killed by French "forces" during the occupation of France by Germany?"

They try to ride both sides of the fence and get away without any scars............its time they learned that the fence is slippery and theyre long overdue a "nut crushing".

Mark
                            Deo Vindice
                            Si vis pacem, para bellum. (If you want peace, prepare for war.)

Comment

Originally posted by last_cav1971
                              How about the fact that countless thousands of Americans and Allied forces died liberating France from the Germans during WWII to keep them from "speaking German today".
                              Not to mention that we did the same thing a generation before in WW I and that if the vindictive French hadn't demanded such unreasonable repairations on the Germans there probably would never have been a WW II.

Then we also have the Vichy Government AKA Collaborators R Us. Don't get me started.......................
                              Lance W.

Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X