Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Dr. Sinister deserve his own forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Dr. Sinister deserve his own forum?

I read the other thread "Doc Sinister deserves his own forum" and Dr. Sinister suggested this, so here it is. Does Dr. Sinister deserve his own forum?
    yes
    0.00%
    no
    100.00%

I vote no to his own forum.

He can disseminate his propaganda in a much more subtle way if he posts hither and yon all over this board. If he has only one platform it will be easier to simply skip it. Then the world would be less ripe for his takeover and domination.

Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian King
      I vote no to his own forum.

He can disseminate his propaganda in a much more subtle way if he posts hither and yon all over this board. If he has only one platform it will be easier to simply skip it. Then the world would be less ripe for his takeover and domination.

You gotta listen to Brian - he's in charge around here.

(subliminal message - please vote yes)

Besides, what would I put in my own Forum?

And it wouldn't really fit in with the general scheme of things around here would it?

And would it prevent me from posting anywhere else if I had my "own" place?

Besides which, I already have my own website and I spout off in the Guestbook over there - it's almost like a Forum already.

Although it would mean that there would always be a place that was forever Sinister.

Dr. S.
      Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

I intended to vote no but my hand clicked on yes.....whatdafu.....
        "War is the remedy our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want."
        General William "Uncle Billy" Sherman

Comment

Being a loyal servant of Dr. Sinister, I of course voted 'yes'.

BTW, Doc, this may have been asked before, but what are you a doctor of, and what is your alma mater?
          "You realize that if I could actually purchase a weapon, I would stab you with it now?" --Roy, Order of the Stick #136

Governor of South Florida, Cuba, Louisiana, Manhattan, Hawaii, Illinois, Moon and Mars. Chief of Cybernetics Div., S.INC

Comment

Originally posted by Bariman
            Being a loyal servant of Dr. Sinister, I of course voted 'yes'.

BTW, Doc, this may have been asked before, but what are you a doctor of, and what is your alma mater?
            What am I a Doctor of?

Practically everything.

I am also very modest.

Dr. S.
            Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Sorry, no offense meant Doc I had to vote 'no' -- EZBoard forums or a MSN Community site - with its own forum are easy enough to set up, and are free. (I assume there are other free boards that can be set out -- out there on the net ).

As much as your stuff entertains me, I think the bottom line is that this is still the board for a new (and hopefully growing periodical) I think staying somewhat close to the topics related to the magazine are more important than devoting an area to a specific poster.

But again, setting up a board on another free site - and plugging it ( like the blahblahblah.uk site) would porbably be more appropriate.

Comment

Trauth,
                Not to be mean, but we're just having fun here. The Great Doctor will in time run the internet, just like he will the rest of the known universe.

:bowdown:
                Pvt. Bob Mana,
                Co. B, 3rd Maryland Vol. Infantry, 1st Brigade, 1st Division, 12th Corps, Union Army of the Potomac

For the Union

Comment

Originally posted by PvtManaCoB3MD
                  Trauth,
                  Not to be mean, but we're just having fun here.
                  We are?!?!?!?! You mean......?! But....... I...........

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Dr. S.

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Why settle for his own forum or world or universe. I think Dr. S deserves his own dimension. I think the Eighth would do nicely. (Buckaroo Banzai reference for those paying attention) It would be fitting vengence on the Red Lectoids.
                    Boston Strong!

Comment

Originally posted by JSMoss
                      Why settle for his own forum or world or universe. I think Dr. S deserves his own dimension. I think the Eighth would do nicely. (Buckaroo Banzai reference for those paying attention) It would be fitting vengence on the Red Lectoids.
                      I have no idea what or who Red Lectoids or Buckaroo Banzai are - but I like the idea of my very own dimension. If that means fighting Red Lectoids, then bring it on.

Dr. S.

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by *********
                        [B]Sorry, no offense meant Doc I had to vote 'no' [B]
                        I understand (adds to list :terms: ).

Perhaps I could just have a mention in the FAQ then - or be honorary Moderator. Even being given a status as a figurehead would be good as a crowbar into power!

Dr. S.

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Dear Dr.Sinister, why be front and center when it is much easier to sneak in the back door. Your end result will still be the same. I rather enjoy your comments on a variety of subjects, a different perspective from over there.:thumb:
                          Better to dazzle them with brilliance, than baffle them with [email protected]#t. :bowdown:
                          Better to remain silent and thought a fool, than to speakup and remove all doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by HOOP102
                            Dear Dr.Sinister, why be front and center when it is much easier to sneak in the back door. Your end result will still be the same. I rather enjoy your comments on a variety of subjects, a different perspective from over there.:thumb:
                            Better to dazzle them with brilliance, than baffle them with [email protected]#t. :bowdown:
                            As long as I'm not annoying people with my inane twaddle and self-serving propaganda, I suppose that's all I can ask.

Dr. S.

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

[In a monotone voice] Yes...vote...Yes...for...Doctor...Sinister...He..I s... the...best...Kids...and...cats...like...him...This ...brainwashing...brought...to...you...by...[shakes it off]

Geez! I'm never letting the Doctor Trick me into administering my own testing on myself... But what the Lord wishes...
                              The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Hell is other people. -Jean-Paul Sarte

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X