Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incontinent Intruder

Burglar Caught While Using the Bathroom

Dewey Coulson's rude awakening came when he walked to the bathroom in the middle of the night, only to find an intruder using the facilities. "When I turned the corner ... I saw the light was on, and I thought someone had just left it on so I opened the door, and there was this guy sitting on the toilet," Coulson, 19, said. "So I said, 'What are you doing in my house?' And he said, 'I just had to use the bathroom.'"

http://abcnews.go.com/wire/US/ap20040507_764.html

------------------
    The bumbling burglar....

------------------
    There are more fools in the world than there are people.
    -Heinrich Heine
    I hate it when I see one of those road signs that says "Draw Bridge Ahead" and I don't have a pencil.
    -Lou Chiafullo

:spill: :spill: :spill:
    "To know the weapons the enemy has is already to beat them!"

http://www.anft.net/f-14/f14-photo-vf213-01l.jpg

Comment

When you gotta go, you gotta go. He probably reasoned that normal people are allowed toilet breaks on the job, so why not him as well?

Dr. S.
      Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

At least he used the toilet.
        Lance W.

Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

Beats getting caught because your stuck upside down in a fireplace. Don't have a link but I know its happened before.
          "War is the remedy our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want."
          General William "Uncle Billy" Sherman

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X