Racists at the forum.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racists at the forum.

Could it please be explained to me why racist comments are being posted on the forum. Just because the French are not willing to back a war. There is no justification in calling them snail-eaters. This in my opinion is sterotypical bigotry or just plain simple racism.

Be ashamed of yourself.

OH MY GOD....The French eat snails LaPalice you never told me that..i am shocked.shocked i tell ya

Comment

LOL...okay maybe I over reacted a little lol

Comment

Originally posted by Marko
        LOL...okay maybe I over reacted a little lol
        A little?
        "100% of the successful terrorist attacks on commercial airlines for the past 20 years, have been committed by Arabs. When there is a 100% chance, it ceases to be a profile. It's then called a 'description of the suspect'"
        --Ann Coulter

Comment

Originally posted by Old Eagle

A little?
          Sorry. I guess you act the way you do because of all the cheeseburgers you eat and the mad cow links, and the weight of your ten-gallon hat must cause you pain which you then vent out at Europeans (your ancestors). Or perhaps your stereotypical american 28 stone body weight is just too much for your skeletal frame and is causing teret's syndrome ? I am not sure, maybve your trailer is producing odours that are having an adverse effect on your mental stability ? Or is the price of Oil too high and beginningh to aggravate you. Why not go out buy a gun and go to a mall and shoot everyone, that may make you feel better.

As you can see sterotypical comparisons are not very nice. Amero-bully boy.

Comment

Guys can't we all play nice with each other for one day?

BTW i haven't heard of one case of Mad Cow Disease in the US,though i have a sneaking suspicion that burger i had on a platform in Warwick is going to be the death of me someday.At least they told me it was a burger never tasted anything like it before.Take it as you will

Comment

Originally posted by Marko

Sorry. I guess you act the way you do because of all the cheeseburgers you eat and the mad cow links, and the weight of your ten-gallon hat must cause you pain which you then vent out at Europeans (your ancestors). Or perhaps your stereotypical american 28 stone body weight is just too much for your skeletal frame and is causing teret's syndrome ? I am not sure, maybve your trailer is producing odours that are having an adverse effect on your mental stability ? Or is the price of Oil too high and beginningh to aggravate you. Why not go out buy a gun and go to a mall and shoot everyone, that may make you feel better.

As you can see sterotypical comparisons are not very nice. Amero-bully boy.
              How dare you accuse me of posting a mad cow link!

"100% of the successful terrorist attacks on commercial airlines for the past 20 years, have been committed by Arabs. When there is a 100% chance, it ceases to be a profile. It's then called a 'description of the suspect'"
              --Ann Coulter

Comment

Originally posted by John Paul
                Guys can't we all play nice with each other for one day?

BTW i haven't heard of one case of Mad Cow Disease in the US,though i have a sneaking suspicion that burger i had on a platform in Warwick is going to be the death of me someday.At least they told me it was a burger never tasted anything like it before.Take it as you will
                Do not eat burgers in my country...it weill get you one day. I have had food poisioning three times from burgers in my country. All from dodgy burger stands. So probably eating a cat or something.

Comment

England the only place you can go to that makes airline food taste good and where even the higher class hotels serve you your food cold

I really hope you were joking about that cat part..though then again i have had the irresistable urge to lie around and do nothing but get in the way for quite some time now.

Comment

Originally posted by John Paul
                    OH MY GOD....The French eat snails LaPalice you never told me that..i am shocked.shocked i tell ya
                    Yes : snails, frogs, rotting cheeses…all that with a lot of garlic. And we don’t like beer.

About Iraq, of course we are not going to participate in the invasion. We only participate in war where we can surrender quickly. It’s in the Constitution.

La Palice.
                    Monsieur de La Palice est mort
                    Mort devant Pavie.
                    Un quart d'heure avant sa mort
                    Il était encore en vie...

Comment

Originally posted by LaPalice

Yes : snails, frogs, rotting cheeses…all that with a lot of garlic. And we don’t like beer.

About Iraq, of course we are not going to participate in the invasion. We only participate in war where we can surrender quickly. It’s in the Constitution.

La Palice.
                      Very good answer LaPalice I like that!

Tu aurais pu aussi écrire que "la pluie de vos injures n'atteint pas le parapluie de mon indifférence", j'ai toujours aimé cette réplique malheureusement elle est difficile à traduire correctement en anglais pour avoir le même effet

Comment

No problemo, I can laugh at my country, or at me.

My answer to John Paul wasn’t sarcastic but friendly. I haven’t any problem with him, on the contrary (except when I lose a tank battalion full of IS III in one of my attacks on his troops ).

La Palice.
                        Mort devant Pavie.

Comment

Darn racists!
                          "There is no great genius without some touch of madness."

Seneca (5 BC - 65 AD)

Comment

Interesting double standards....

Interesting.

You call your group of peacehuggers nonracists, but when you call us, the "warmongers," the racists?

Actually, it is YOU who are suggesting that we make racist comments, Marko. It is YOU who vent anti-American sentiments on this forum. It is YOU who insult my President of the United States of America in YOUR signature.

I have removed my signature insulting the Europe in calling it a bunch of "eurowimps" due to Don Maddox's polite request. What about YOU? At least I am not placing an insult on YOUR country's prime minister, Tony Blair. In fact, I have not insulted French or German political leaders in my signature.

I may have called the Europe a bunch of "eurowimps," but even that could hardly be considered a racist comment. Anti-European sentiment? Granted, it could be considered as that. Fine.

But at least stop pretending you're holier than us, and that you're not playing double standards on us.

Dan
                            Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

I have no problem with critics or jokes on France or the French.

La Palice.
                              Mort devant Pavie.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X