Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there anything the right wing won't blame on the left?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there anything the right wing won't blame on the left?

Just watch...next it'll be the shuttle disaster.
    I have no problem at all with being proved wrong. Especially when being proved wrong leaves the world a better place, than being proved right...

Told you so...see?
    http://story.news.yahoo.com/fc?cid=3...=Space_Shuttle
    I have no problem at all with being proved wrong. Especially when being proved wrong leaves the world a better place, than being proved right...

Comment

I am a proud right wingist

Hello,

I am a proud right wingist, I believe in moral conservative values, and I certainly don't blame the left for the shuttle disaster.

On the other hand, I do blame the left for all troubles it brought on America in the last 50 years.....

Maybe there is such thing as a leftist conspiracy....just as Hillary Clinton once accused us the ring wingists of devising a conspiracy to destroy Bill "The Cigar Boy" Clinton's reputation as a fine cigar boy who likes kinky sex.

Dan

Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

Oh you mean....

LOL,

I may have misunderstood your post, I thought you were talking about the political right wing....

LOL

I don't know about that one.....

LOL

Dan
        Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

LoL...this is like shooting fish in a barrel. Thanks for the laugh, Dan.

Just remember, never take yourself too seriously, as precious few others do!

Comment

Good one!
            "There is no great genius without some touch of madness."

Seneca (5 BC - 65 AD)

Comment

Originally posted by JAMiAM

Just remember, never take yourself too seriously, as precious few others do!
              Sage advice
              And we are here as on a darkling plain
              Swept with confused alarms of struggle and flight,
              Where ignorant armies clash by night.

Matthew Arnold

Comment

Right now my right hand doesn't know what the left is doing...oh wait yes it does...guess i better go clean up the mess

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X