Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sinister Military

My most evil and powerful Overlord:
    It seems to me that you have more then enough Governors that are willing to advise you on how to defeat the French (who can’t) as well as the rest of the world. However they have all overlooked one thing…. The ocean. Yes ľ of the world’s surface is out of your reach. Worst since you do not control the seas your enemies (even the French) maybe able to get to your secret base. Forgive me for saying so but for an Englishman not to think about control of the seas is unimaginable. I therefore have taken it upon myself as your governor of Siberia to begin a massive naval building program to supplement the 10 submarines you already have.

Yours Truly Tsar
    governor of Siberia
    :bowdown:
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Tsar,
    I agree, but as Dr. Sinister's home nation, England's Royal Navy would be a more than adequate starting force. Upon my voyage to my province of Ireland, I shall have many Irish-Americans bring with them any naval ships they may serve on. The Province of Ireland shall also begin building bases and undersea submarine bases for the Doctor's sub fleet. Being the extreme western edge of England's islands, Ireland would be a natural target for enemies of the new order.

I serve the Doctor!,
    Henchman Bob Mana, Governor of Ireland, S.INC.
    Pvt. Bob Mana,
    Co. B, 3rd Maryland Vol. Infantry, 1st Brigade, 1st Division, 12th Corps, Union Army of the Potomac

For the Union

Comment

Don't argue gentlemen, when the solution is so obvious.

1. Tsar, you build the Pacific Fleet.
      2. PVTMana, you build the Atlantic Fleet.

Jeff
      Sinister Security Advisor, etc.
      Barcsi János ispán vezérőrnagy
      Time Magazine's Person of the Year for 2003 & 2006

"Never pet a burning dog."

RECOMMENDED WEBSITES:
      http://www.mormon.org
      http://www.sca.org
      http://www.scv.org/
      http://www.scouting.org/

Comment

Gentlemen,

It is most gratifying to see that you have thought of these problems and that you are attempting to resolve them in my absence. I can see that my Empire is in safe hands and that, together, we will rule constructively and decisively.

When building your fleets, please note that I want Battleships. I know they are outdated and outclassed by newer designs of vessels, but I like them and I want them. They must also be bigger than any previous Battleship ever built! Muhahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Dr. S.
        Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

I had already anticipated your request (they are cool aren’t they) and have the designers working on plans as I type
          Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

Battleships

I think Battleships are a wonderful option. What do you think a Harpoon will do other than scorch the paint? We will just have to make them out of good steel. After all, it's not hard to set a frigate made of aluminium alight. A battleship with a 15" main belt armor is a much more difficult target to actually sink.

Comment

If you're going to build a really big ship, stick in a nuclear reactor and use lasers to supplement the main cannons. You also need to worry about speed. You can't obliterate the enemy in a glorious fireball if you can't catch them. Also make sure you have adequate anti-missile defenses; you never know if one of those Harpoons is carrying a nuclear warhead.
              "You realize that if I could actually purchase a weapon, I would stab you with it now?" --Roy, Order of the Stick #136

Governor of South Florida, Cuba, Louisiana, Manhattan, Hawaii, Illinois, Moon and Mars. Chief of Cybernetics Div., S.INC

Comment

Just watch out for the incredible Mr. Limpet mine.
                If voting could really change things, it would be illegal.

Comment

You guys... so obsessed with yer big guns.

Doc S., I would like to be placed in charge of the creation of your most powerful and lethal clandestine military force:

FEMBOTS!

With the Alyssa Project, you will have the best personal guards ever created, as they will all be highly trained in the kunoichi (female ninja) arts of deadly stealth. Want an enemy taken out? (un)Zip! It's done.

They all come standard with the 'Charmed' package: levitate ability, telekinesis, blow stuff up simply by waving her hands. Included will be my own specialty, what I like to call the 'Ogle Factor'. That's the ability to catch a man's attention at 100 yards with such speed that his neck snaps!

Yes, of course, they will also handle every 'personal need' you wish. Just take a look at a prototype...
                  Attached Files
                  Stay Alert, Stay Alive!

Comment

Ooohhhhhhhhhhh Jim, I GOTTA have me some of THOSE!!

They can man, er, "woman" the new missile-proof, limpet-mine proof and nuclear-proof Super-Battleships.

Dr. S.
                    Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

And I suppose they'll have millimeter-thick unobtainium armor? The battleships that is.
                      If voting could really change things, it would be illegal.

Comment

Originally posted by Bariman
                        If you're going to build a really big ship, stick in a nuclear reactor and use lasers to supplement the main cannons. You also need to worry about speed. You can't obliterate the enemy in a glorious fireball if you can't catch them. Also make sure you have adequate anti-missile defenses; you never know if one of those Harpoons is carrying a nuclear warhead.
                        How about a...(looks around to check for spies)...Hydrofoil Battleship?

I bet no-one has ever thought of that one before. This is because I am a GENIUS.

Dr. S.

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

How are dreadnoughts gonna hide from martians? Give me subs baby, lots of subs!:bowdown:
                          "War is the remedy our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want."
                          General William "Uncle Billy" Sherman

Comment

Originally posted by Brad Ritter
                            How are dreadnoughts gonna hide from martians? Give me subs baby, lots of subs!:bowdown:
                            I hear the Martians have blue-green lasers.

Cheers!

Eagles may fly; but weasels aren't sucked into jet engines!

"I'm not expendable; I'm not stupid and I'm not going." - Kerr Avon, Blake's 7

What didn't kill us; didn't make us smarter.

Comment

ACK!

Where is James Bond when you need Him?
                              "Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice" - Sidney Freedman

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X