Dalai Lama Photos Are Here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dalai Lama Photos Are Here!

As some of you Nelson and I had the honour of meeting the Dalai Lama last week as he was preparing to leave Ottawa. And as promised here are the photos. Sorry for the so-so quality but we were caught without our cameras and were forced to rush into the hotel gift shop to buy one. It was a breathtaking experience. Hope you enjoy the photos.
    Attached Files
    There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full. -Henry Kissinger

Image Number 2: Armchair General sorry for the size. I can shrink them if necessary......... I have lots more photos after this but I will upload only one more, the best one yet.
    Attached Files
    There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full. -Henry Kissinger

Comment

Wow, you are so lucky....:bowdown:
      Keenan K.

"Anything worth living for is worth dying for and anything worth dying for is certainly worth living for."
      -Catch-22

"We're the airborne, we're supposed to be surrounded."
      -Maj. Richard Winters, Bastogne

http://www.warmovie.com/top/gif/bob_banner.jpg

http://specialforces.low-ping.com/us...images/smg.gif

Comment

Let's make 'em a bit easier to see...
        Attached Files
        Stay Alert, Stay Alive!

Comment

and here...
          Attached Files
          Stay Alert, Stay Alive!

Comment

Sorry, I was in a bit of a rush and forgot to resize them.

Remember one more coming, this one shows his outstretched hand "about" to shake our hands. I will get it up tommorow and will have it in proper size.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Karri
              Prawn heads
              by Karri
              How do you cook them? How do you eat them?

So far I've always just twisted them off, and discarded it along with the shells and such, only...
              Yesterday, 11:40
            • Jose50
              Thoughts on the US abandoning NATO
              by Jose50
              Now may be a good time for the NATO countries to start beefing up their materiel, personnel and alliances. There is a decided wave here in the US that...
              Yesterday, 08:41
            • Von Richter
              Sagittarius Rising...
              by Von Richter
              Just having a re-read of this book after it's stood for donkey's years on the bookshelf. Once again, within the first couple of pages, I'm transported...
              Yesterday, 01:19
            Working...
            X