For Dr. S.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Dr. S.

I'll take the Pyramids. Funny site I almost died laughing... The pyramids remind me of family guy when the people are standing around with signs that say "Free Tibet" and Peter walks up and says "I'll take it!" and then walks into a phone booth and says "China, I got something you want. It's going to cost you. Yeah ALL of them."
    The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Hell is other people. -Jean-Paul Sarte

Oh you mean the website? Yeah, sorry it looks a bit crappy, but I'm glad it made you laugh (adds to the list... :terms: )

Please let me know when you will be picking the Pyramids up, they are getting in the way.

Regards,

Dr. S.
    Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Dr. S.,

I took a look at your website today. I laughed quite a bit. It makes me wonder how you have any time to know anything about history. If your still having problems getting enough crap you might try Xenical, that will loosen up the most cheese bound Frenchman.
      Lance W.

Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

I deeply apologise for the website - it really looks rather amateurish these days. Apart from the Guestbook I haven't updated it properly in years.

Did you read the French jokes though?

Dr. S.
        Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Dr. S I have come to the realization that you have far to much time on your hands and some sort of cat fetish, however your site is a blast I never laughed as much until I saw the "Why The French Suck" section and the jokes.

Great site:thumb:

Semper Fi

Comment

Thanks Marines. I have two cats sat on me as I type this.

Dr. S.

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Hee, Hee, Hee Hee Hee!

Originally posted by Doctor Sinister
              Oh you mean the website? Yeah, sorry it looks a bit crappy, but I'm glad it made you laugh (adds to the list... :terms: )

Please let me know when you will be picking the Pyramids up, they are getting in the way.

Regards,

Dr. S.
              I will be sending an agent and entourage to pick them up if you would please take them to Cantuandes Island Philipinnes. I hope that at a later date we can exchange mega-death-shooty weapons that have "death awaiting with SHARP Pointy teeth!" [mimicks fangs with hands and then strokes parrot and sets it loose on secret agent...]

Maj. Sturm: The Cold Warriors

In all seriousness Dr. S. prepare to have your debut as a world villain when I introduce you into my Spycraft RPG as a supervillain!Questions:
              1. Would you consider your org. rich?
              2. By mute guards do you mean dumb or just mute?
              and some more on the way!
              The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Comment

Re: Hee, Hee, Hee Hee Hee!

Originally posted by BarcelonaBlom
                In all seriousness Dr. S. prepare to have your debut as a world villain when I introduce you into my Spycraft RPG as a supervillain!Questions:
                1. Would you consider your org. rich?
                2. By mute guards do you mean dumb or just mute?
                and some more on the way!
                1) Rich? Well, we have our own fairly large island with several cities on it, I tax the hell out of everyone living there - and they aren't allowed to leave. We have several front organisations extorting, erm, I mean, collecting money from people in other countries, and, oh yes, we receive billions every year by way of tax subsidies/economic aid from the EU, which we spend on buying nuclear submarines and orange uniforms. And I've got two cats, and they weren't cheap.

2) Erm, I think I mean mute. Which can be a bit of a drawback as it means no-one can shout a warning to me if I'm about to be jumped by any Secret Agents I thought I had tied up, but as it says on my site, it's better that than have them spending all their time thinking up pithy comments to say just before they destroy one of my enemies, giving him the chance to escape and...you know the rest. My top three henchmen can speak, they are just afraid to.

Dr. S.

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

I Claim Texas

Since I am the resident historian on all things Texas, I claim sole rulership of it and the citizens that call it home. I will be a kind of just ruler except to those who wish to enter my country illegally. Then I will show no quarter. I will have our State's National Guard posted at the borders and with orders to shoot on site all who attempt to cross with out passport or who can prove that they are a proper citizen of Texas
                  Govenour Of Texas and all southern provinces. Kepper Of The Holy Woodchipper.

Comment

Re: I Claim Texas

Originally posted by jdscott7280
                    Since I am the resident historian on all things Texas, I claim sole rulership of it and the citizens that call it home. I will be a kind of just ruler except to those who wish to enter my country illegally. Then I will show no quarter. I will have our State's National Guard posted at the borders and with orders to shoot on site all who attempt to cross with out passport or who can prove that they are a proper citizen of Texas
                    Do I get to visit?

Dr. S.

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

3. Do you have Lieutenants in your org?
                      4. What is the standard arms and armor for goons, leaders, lieutenants, yourself etc.?
                      5. Does your org contain any "foils" (spy movie lingo for characters, usually women, who either help the good guy and turn on him or work for the bad guy and mess him up) they go either way?

Comment

3. Do you have Lieutenants in your org?
                        4. What is the standard arms and armor for goons, leaders, lieutenants, yourself etc.?
                        5. Does your org contain any "foils" (spy movie lingo for characters, usually women, who either help the good guy and turn on him or work for the bad guy and mess him up) they go either way?
                        I trust that this information will be used for good and not immediately handed over to the FBI or Interpol?

3) In addition to our armed forces, we have a network of Agents and Senior Agents around the globe. I also have a Deputy Leader and three main Henchmen, one of which only has half a brain since "the accident". It's very sad...

4) I have a cybernetic left arm which contains a laser. My left eye is missing since "the accident" and is usually covered by an eyepatch, but the hole underneath has connections for fitting an X-Ray device, portable lie detector or just a fake eye so I look almost "normal". My Deputy has no standard weapons, but he is an expert with almost everything. My three main Henchmen are equipped with knives, pistols and sub-machine guns, except for the one who only has half a brain - we don't give him any bullets because he's a bit dangerous, however he is fanatically devoted to me and has been known to charge machine guns in a frenzy of rage when I am threatened. Needless to say, he spends quite a lot of time in the Hospital Wing. As for your basic Goons, they draw weapons from the armouries if or when we are attacked - so again, nothing standard for them.

5) No. We don't mess around with things like that. We're an honest organisation and any potential turncoats are eliminated as soon as they are discovered.

I can provide you with a map of S.INC Island (the Island of Fear) if necessary, but it's way too big to post here.

Dr. S.

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Hmm. I need specific weaponry. My gaming group is gonna freak when I get them outta the book adventures and into this...

You should check it out if you RPG. www.spycraftrpg.com

With the new 1960's sourcebook I can bring you in as a fledging baddie still in college...

Comment

Hmm. I need specific weaponry.
                            Just for you, I rang down to the main armoury. They were pretty surprised to hear from me at 01:00 AM and didn't seem to believe that it was really me until I threatened to have some of them take swimming lessons in the Lake of Mutations - then they started listening.

Anyway, it appears that most of my "goons" are using H&K MP5s these days, with Beretta 92Fs as sidearms.

As for armour - they don't wear any. I'm not spending a small fortune on body armour when my island is pretty much invulnerable anyway.

Hang on, there's an alarm going off somewhere...

Dr. S.

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

I cant seem to access said site,I keep timing out.

60's era villians,Might I suggest turtleneck sweaters and sten guns? that seemed to be the style for most goons/thugs/mercs back then.
                              Delegate, MN GOP.

PATRIA SI, COMUNISMO NO

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/p...?id=1156276727

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X