What Breed of Dog Are You?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Breed of Dog Are You?

Ready to discover your doggie personality? You're definitely barking up the right tree! This brand new version of our hugely popular dog test has new questions and is more accurate than ever. Plus, now you can share it with your whole "pack" of family and friends to find out which pooches they are, too (there are 16 possibilities!). Let's go!

http://web.tickle.com/dog/authorize/register.jsp?url=/dog/index.jsp

My results:
    No bones about it, you're a dedicated, trustworthy St. Bernard. Loyal and good-hearted, you're as reliable as they come. Your naturally protective personality is reflected in the way you treat people close to you. Sheltering your nearest and dearest from harm (or bad news, for that matter) is high on your priority list. That attitude earns you lots of gold stars, not to mention respect. People admire your strong morals and how well you stick to them! Focused, steadfast, and determined, you always aim to please. It's a breed like yours that makes the world a better place woof!

Hmmm...I wonder what the rest of you are
    :P
    I hate it when I see one of those road signs that says "Draw Bridge Ahead" and I don't have a pencil.
    -Lou Chiafullo

Unfortunately the link doesn't work for me. I'd like to be a Great Dane or something, but I'll let you know if I can get to the test!

Dr. S.
    Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

link didn't work

Comment

It not working for me.

Comment

Link Not Working.....

for me either

dog

Comment

Re: Link Not Working.....

Originally posted by moondog
            for me either

dog
            You don't NEED the test Moondog - you're a Moondog!

Dr. S.
            Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Try this link...

http://fun.tickle.com/test.html?uid=...NTBnu&t=dogogt

Be aware they want you to join. I did using my junk e-mail address.

No bones about it, you're a friendly, easy-going Basset Hound. Laid-back and very low-maintenance, "down time" is your favorite activity you treasure the moments when you don't have anything on your agenda except plopping down on the couch for a night of "Must-See TV." Although you're always gunning for low-key evenings, you're really a pretty social pup and a snap to get along with. Sure, some folks might misinterpret your relaxed attitude and lifestyle as laziness, but those who really know you think your no-frills approach to life is refreshing. No daily planner? No itinerary for the evening?
              No problem! Woof.

Cheers!

Eagles may fly; but weasels aren't sucked into jet engines!

"I'm not expendable; I'm not stupid and I'm not going." - Kerr Avon, Blake's 7

What didn't kill us; didn't make us smarter.

Comment

Even though I entered my desired profession as a "Mob Boss", it would appear that I am another St. Bernard.

Hmmm...

Dr. S.

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

And All this time I thought....

No bones about it, you're a devil-may-care Irish Setter. Fun-loving and light-hearted, life is an adventure for you an attitude your nearest and dearest find refreshing and inspiring. Witty, with a nose for fun, you can turn any social gathering into an unforgettable event, which is why you're always at the top of the guest list. Your varied interests anything and everything from sky-diving to club hopping make you extremely well-rounded. Just make sure you don't get distracted and lose sight of your responsibilities. As long as you stay balanced, you're a lucky dog who will always be a kid at heart woof!

I own 2 Pomeranians, 1 Lab mix, 1 Husky mix, and a 3 legged cat.....I always thought I was just like one of my Poms.....oh well.
                  I once knew an Irish Setter.

dog.......and by the way thanks Doc....for reminding me that ...yes I am a moondog

Comment

I'm a German Shepard!

No bones, about it, you're a loyal, hard-working German Shepherd. Dedicated and always low-maintenance, people flock to you they know they can count on you to get any job done, and done well. That focus and attention to detail spans from your personal to your professional life, too. Although you can be a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to the projects you tackle, you still manage to keep cool and laid-back in social situations. You get a kick out of the little things and thrive when you're constantly busy and on-the-go. Easygoing and unpretentious, you don't need constant pampering and reassurance. A genuine, carefree pup, you're a true-blue friend, employee, and partner.

Keenan K.

"Anything worth living for is worth dying for and anything worth dying for is certainly worth living for."
                    -Catch-22

"We're the airborne, we're supposed to be surrounded."
                    -Maj. Richard Winters, Bastogne

http://www.warmovie.com/top/gif/bob_banner.jpg

http://specialforces.low-ping.com/us...images/smg.gif

Comment

Well thats a surprise...

Huh, I don't even really like great danes. I have a bloodhound and a Labrador Retriever myself.

No bones about it, you're the Adonis of all dogs a Great Dane. Your perfect mix of brains and brawn wins you legions of fans wherever you go. Just snap your fingers and the crowd comes running. They all want to bask in your glory. (Okay, maybe it's not quite like that, but you get the idea.) Sophisticated and friendly, your laid-back temperament makes you popular and easy to talk to. And your capable nature helps you keep your head in a crisis, so people know they can count on you. Classy and smooth, cool and confident, who wouldn't want a Great Dane at the end of their leash? No one woof!
                      "Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for"
                      "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching"

Comment

Re: Well thats a surprise...

Originally posted by GeorgiaDixie
                        Huh, I don't even really like great danes. I have a bloodhound and a Labrador Retriever myself.

No bones about it, you're the Adonis of all dogs a Great Dane. Your perfect mix of brains and brawn wins you legions of fans wherever you go. Just snap your fingers and the crowd comes running. They all want to bask in your glory. (Okay, maybe it's not quite like that, but you get the idea.) Sophisticated and friendly, your laid-back temperament makes you popular and easy to talk to. And your capable nature helps you keep your head in a crisis, so people know they can count on you. Classy and smooth, cool and confident, who wouldn't want a Great Dane at the end of their leash? No one woof!
                        You blighter! You got the one I wanted!

Dr. S.

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

No bones about it, you're a dedicated, trustworthy St. Bernard. Loyal and good-hearted, you're as reliable as they come. Your naturally protective personality is reflected in the way you treat people close to you. Sheltering your nearest and dearest from harm (or bad news, for that matter) is high on your priority list. That attitude earns you lots of gold stars, not to mention respect. People admire your strong morals and how well you stick to them! Focused, steadfast, and determined, you always aim to please. It's a breed like yours that makes the world a better place woof!

Whats funny is that I have two of these little lap attacks...

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor Sinister
                            Even though I entered my desired profession as a "Mob Boss", it would appear that I am another St. Bernard.

Hmmm...

Dr. S.
                            You're a loyal dog, Dr. S? I think this test has a few kinks in it
                            "Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for"
                            "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching"

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgiaDixie
                              You're a loyal dog, Dr. S? I think this test has a few kinks in it
                              I agree. Actually, I'm just wondering if I have a previously unknown multiple personality syndrome and maybe one of my other selves filled in the answers - that would be embarrassing.

Dr(s). S.

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X