Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UC Berkeley lecturer calls for intifada in the US

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • UC Berkeley lecturer calls for intifada in the US

    If and when California slides into the ocean... at least it will eliminate goobers like this guy:

    http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/001539.php

    How can this not be considered treasonous? Wait, wait, let me guess, he’s just "exercising his right to free speech." Riiight.
    Rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated... again...

  • #2
    It's UC Berkeley.....what did you expect? :crazy:

    Pvt. Bob Mana,
    Co. B, 3rd Maryland Vol. Infantry, 1st Brigade, 1st Division, 12th Corps, Union Army of the Potomac

    For the Union

    Comment


    • #3
      Right,since the fall of communism-which left them looking foolish-they need another platform that stands against Western civilization.
      Delegate, MN GOP.

      PATRIA SI, COMUNISMO NO

      http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/p...?id=1156276727

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: UC Berkeley lecturer calls for intifada in the US

        Originally posted by sickpup
        If and when California slides into the ocean... at least it will eliminate goobers like this guy:

        http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/001539.php

        How can this not be considered treasonous? Wait, wait, let me guess, he’s just "exercising his right to free speech." Riiight.
        Not treason, but possibly sedition.

        1. Conduct or language inciting rebellion against the authority of a state.
        2. Insurrection; rebellion.

        [Middle English sedicioun, violent party strife, from Old French sedition, from Latin sditi, sditin- : sd-, s-, apart; see s(w)e- in Indo-European Roots + iti, act of going (from itus, past participle of re, to go. See ei- in Indo-European Roots).]
        Mens Est Clavis Victoriae
        (The Mind Is The Key To Victory)

        Comment


        • #5
          Here's my headline:

          Jeff Smith calls for ass-whuppin' at UC Berkeley

          That's my free speech!
          Barcsi János ispán vezérőrnagy
          Time Magazine's Person of the Year for 2003 & 2006


          "Never pet a burning dog."

          RECOMMENDED WEBSITES:
          http://www.mormon.org
          http://www.sca.org
          http://www.scv.org/
          http://www.scouting.org/

          Comment


          • #6
            Nice one Janos :thumb:

            Anybody in the know if he broke any laws be it State and/or Federal? And if so, is it being investigated?
            http://canadiangenealogyandresearch.ca

            Soviet and Canadian medal collector!

            Comment


            • #7
              There's another idiot in California acadamia who called for Mexico to take back California. Seems there's a bunch called "Nation of Atalzan" who wish for CA to be part of Mexico again.
              Delegate, MN GOP.

              PATRIA SI, COMUNISMO NO

              http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/p...?id=1156276727

              Comment


              • #8
                Well, when one freakin state which is probably around half the size, maybe less has a better economy then your entire nation (Mexico) I think I'd want it too.....even though I'm not big on California (no offense to people here who live in CA) It's pretty stupid to even consider giving any part of the Southwest back.

                UC-Berkeley: Tomorrow's Idiots....today
                Pvt. Bob Mana,
                Co. B, 3rd Maryland Vol. Infantry, 1st Brigade, 1st Division, 12th Corps, Union Army of the Potomac

                For the Union

                Comment


                • #9
                  How the hell is Mexico going to take back CA, what are they going to us as wepons pitchforks, Dos Mexico even have a military?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by foster
                    How the hell is Mexico going to take back CA, what are they going to us as wepons pitchforks, Dos Mexico even have a military?
                    Yeah, but they have to go to grade-school everyday, so they're not available until after 3pm, and the only weapons they are allowed are nerf-guns and nerf-grenades.
                    Mens Est Clavis Victoriae
                    (The Mind Is The Key To Victory)

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: UC Berkeley lecturer calls for intifada in the US

                      Originally posted by sickpup
                      If and when California slides into the ocean... at least it will eliminate goobers like this guy:

                      http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/001539.php

                      How can this not be considered treasonous? Wait, wait, let me guess, he’s just "exercising his right to free speech." Riiight.
                      You know; the worst thing as American citizens we can do to the person is to completely ignore him. Let the government watch him. Don't let him incite your emotions. If he thinks he is getting attention it just makes him more determined to get more.

                      Cheers!


                      Eagles may fly; but weasels aren't sucked into jet engines!

                      "I'm not expendable; I'm not stupid and I'm not going." - Kerr Avon, Blake's 7

                      What didn't kill us; didn't make us smarter.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by dannybou
                        Nice one Janos :thumb:

                        Anybody in the know if he broke any laws be it State and/or Federal? And if so, is it being investigated?
                        Dannybou,

                        As I noted above, it could well be considered sedition, though it will be hard to push for investigation, because it is not PC to "persecute" Arabs/Muslims. Still, someone may take matters into their own hands.
                        Mens Est Clavis Victoriae
                        (The Mind Is The Key To Victory)

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by SGT Long
                          There's another idiot in California acadamia who called for Mexico to take back California. Seems there's a bunch called "Nation of Atalzan" who wish for CA to be part of Mexico again.
                          The Mexicans can't even tend to their own people - what would they do with another 30 million, besides screw up everything. They'd probably turn Silicon Valley into the world's biggest tortilla factory, and LA, SF, SD into gigantic welfare communities.
                          Mens Est Clavis Victoriae
                          (The Mind Is The Key To Victory)

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Re: UC Berkeley lecturer calls for intifada in the US

                            Originally posted by RStory
                            You know; the worst thing as American citizens we can do to the person is to completely ignore him. Let the government watch him. Don't let him incite your emotions. If he thinks he is getting attention it just makes him more determined to get more.

                            Cheers!


                            Yeah RStory, gotta agree with you there. Still, just a small demonstartion of displeasure, say, setting his offcie awash in pigs' blood, may open his eyes.
                            Mens Est Clavis Victoriae
                            (The Mind Is The Key To Victory)

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Re: Re: UC Berkeley lecturer calls for intifada in the US

                              Originally posted by hogdriver
                              Yeah RStory, gotta agree with you there. Still, just a small demonstartion of displeasure, say, setting his offcie awash in pigs' blood, may open his eyes.
                              You can even use a 2x4 clue mallet. Just because I say we need to ignore nutcases like that means I like what he says.

                              Btw, I'm thinking his students may have had things to say to him.


                              Cheers!


                              Eagles may fly; but weasels aren't sucked into jet engines!

                              "I'm not expendable; I'm not stupid and I'm not going." - Kerr Avon, Blake's 7

                              What didn't kill us; didn't make us smarter.

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X