Check This Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check This Out

This could have been doctored with photoshop but I think its real. Marines being Marines as usual. I think its pretty funny.

Semper Fi
    Attached Files

Re: Check This Out

Originally posted by Marines
    This could have been doctored with photoshop but I think its real. Marines being Marines as usual. I think its pretty funny.

Semper Fi
    Funny, yes, but I question his judgement and decency. What sort of use could al-Jazeera, al-Arabiya, or other terrorist apologists get out of this? Also, what do you imagine will happen to our young LCpl should his commander see this?
    Mens Est Clavis Victoriae
    (The Mind Is The Key To Victory)

Comment

Re: Re: Check This Out

Originally posted by hogdriver
      Funny, yes, but I question his judgement and decency. What sort of use could al-Jazeera, al-Arabiya, or other terrorist apologists get out of this? Also, what do you imagine will happen to our young LCpl should his commander see this?
      I agree totally with you Hog. Very bad timing. Yes soldiers will be soldiers but we are our worst ennemy and for some reason we always take photos!!!!
      http://canadiangenealogyandresearch.ca

Soviet and Canadian medal collector!

Comment

I understand but there is some controversy surrounding this photo as to wether it authentic or not. Same thing goes for the images played on Arab networks showing Marines killing civilians...total BS of course. I took some pictures of some things in Iraq that I shouldn't have. However think about this if it is authentic how did they get it...steal his disposable camera?

Semper Fi

Comment

Don't buy into it, folks. You can manipulate images with ease... all it takes is a little know-how and an image editor:

For what it's worth, this image is being touted as the real one.
          Rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated... again...

Comment

I think it's an interesting look at what it's really like over there. The media makes it seem as if all of the people are wearing rags, that kid on the left has a real madrid shirt. (football/soccer team)
            "If my theory of realitivity is proved true, then France will declare me a citizen of the world and Germany will call me a German. However, if it is proved untrue, then France will call me a German, and Germany a jew."

-Albert Einstein

Comment

Special thanks to sickpup for showing how easy it really is to manipulate anything.

Thanks man

Semper Fi

Comment

It's funny if you have a particularly black sense of humor. I'd be honest and say that I didhave a slight giggle, but I do agree with hog and the others (if the pic was real), and goodwork to sickpup for showing us it can be done...this piece of maskirovka...
                "To know the weapons the enemy has is already to beat them!"

http://www.anft.net/f-14/f14-photo-vf213-01l.jpg

Comment

More examples at the Glenn Beck website.
                  Stay Alert, Stay Alive!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X