Cry babies and aggressive boys.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cry babies and aggressive boys.

Well it seems some people are starting to actually make up stuff that I am supposed to have said - and didn't. Also I have recieved threats of violence enough threats of death. And several people are now ignoring my posts. Well I like the way that these people react to arguments they disagree with. Another word one could use is facist. Also, my wife is Jewish so several of you dumb asses can take a jump. If you want to start making threats against me then you are sad, very sad. In a discussion people will often say things you do not like or agree with, this is the nature of the human being. Each human has individual differences. Whether biological, physical, philosophical or political...the list goes on. And just because someone posts something you do not like it does not make them a strange or anti-ism person, its just life. I would also like to point out that I have only been sarcastic to individuals when they have been sarcastic to me. So I think its time some of you resorted back to pacifiers (dummies) and sit in corner reading 'Fred can jump'. Because thats what children do.

Dan Neely is one person who has madew stuff up that I did not write. Tut tut tut Dan.............you should be ashamed of yourself, resorting to a-typical CIA behaviour.......slanderous lizard boy.

Comment

Marko, all opinions are welcome here, but you seem to enjoy being overly zealous in your posts and constantly attack everyone's views - provoking angry responses. And speaking of threats of violence - you are guilty as well;

Originally posted by Marko

Tut tut....agressive undertones Cheetah.....I'd snap your jaw sunshine....
      I'm not sure what is going on behind the scenes but everyone just take a chill. If you don't like Marko just ignore him. Marko, please keep things civil, even when responding to someone you feel is childish. Let the readers decide.

Thank you everyone.

Siberian HEAT
      WarfareHQ Staff
      Last edited by Siberian HEAT; 28 Jan 03, 07:53.
      Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

Comment

And what about Dan making up stuff then ? Why has that issue not been addressed ? I also apologised for swearing, I sent a private e-mail to one of the forum editors. I rspond to written violence with written violence - I did NOT START IT !!!!!!!

SO GET REAL and stop the persecution

Comment

I did NOT START IT !!!!!!!
          Sounds like something a 5 year old would say, don't you think? Marko - you like to quote various articles and statements to prove your points. Let me remind you that for every article that condemns the Israelis for the Mid-East problems, there is also one that point the finger at the Palestinians.
          The same could be true about everything that I've ever seen you post about. The problem is you find an article that goes along with your beliefs and then insist that it is truth. The fact that something you believe in could be propaganda seems to be conveniently ignored by you.
          There are at least 2 sides to every story, and they each tell their own versions, the truth usually lies somewhere in between.
          Take away Pearl Harbor and Marko would be writing in German Today.

Comment

If thats the way I work then thats the way I work.

Comment

I rspond to written violence with written violence - I did NOT START IT !!!!!!!

I find this statement very interesting indeed. In fact, wouldn't it be accurate to say the same thing about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict? Both sides provoke the other, both throw insults at each other, and then shout I DID NOT START IT!!!

Did you ever consider just ignoring Dan instead of attacking him? Or don't you practice what you preach?

Hmmmm.

For god's sake JUST RELAX! The world is not against you!
              Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

Comment

If thats the way I work then thats the way I work.
                So in other words you admit that you see only what you want to see? That you only believe that a story can be true if it agrees with your ideas?

If this is what you are saying then you really should stop debating in an open forum.

The best part of forums like this one is when someone makes a really great post that makes you stop to think for a minute, and you have to admit to yourself that you never really looked at that subject in that manner.
                Take away Pearl Harbor and Marko would be writing in German Today.

Comment

Originally posted by Siberian HEAT

I find this statement very interesting indeed. In fact, wouldn't it be accurate to say the same thing about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict? Both sides provoke the other, both throw insults at each other, and then shout I DID NOT START IT!!!

Very interesting indeed. That reminds me on a book by Robert Anton Wilson, IIRC there was a scene with Hitler and a yew about the Holocaust, and Hitler said "Look what you have forced me to do."

Marko, you should consider one thing, the misbehavior of somebody else does not justify your own misbehavior.

If the yews and the muslims in Palastine would consider this, too, then there wouldn't be so many dead people.
                  Resistance is futile!
                  My little company

Comment

I have always thought of "incommunicado" being at the root of most problems in the world.

What a wonderful place the internet and even more an internet-forum can be, where everybody from the entire world can exchange informations and opinions...until this break-through in communication-tech is being ruined by...well you know, people who want to share their opinion as long as it fits them.

keep it clean guys
                    "you come from nothing,
                    you go to nothing,
                    what have you lost?
                    nothing!"
                    Monty Python

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio

Very interesting indeed. That reminds me on a book by Robert Anton Wilson, IIRC there was a scene with Hitler and a yew about the Holocaust, and Hitler said "Look what you have forced me to do."

Marko, you should consider one thing, the misbehavior of somebody else does not justify your own misbehavior.

If the yews and the muslims in Palastine would consider this, too, then there wouldn't be so many dead people.

You tell me why I should be treated differently from anyone else ?

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio

Oh yes and you should think very carefully about comparing people to Hitler. I am entitiled to respond to comments made against me, just like America is allowed to respond to attacks made against it. I do not let anyone give me crap just because they do not like my views. Like I said before people started giving me crap because they did not like what I said. So I do not need more grief just because some people have to resort to personal attacks. I am simple providing good discussion points, its not a discussion if all views are the same - its a political rally.

Comment

You tell me why I should be treated differently from anyone else ?
                          You tell me why you belief you are more important for me than anyone else here.

And pal, nobody is comparing you with Hitler. Stop dreaming.
                          Resistance is futile!
                          My little company

Comment

Marko, I only happened upon this thread by accident, and I really have no idea about the issues you are talking about.

But I've been PBEM wargaming with Dan Neely for a couple years or more, we have frequented the same forums and NGs daily for that entire time, and I find it very hard to believe that he is guilty of the things you are saying. Nothing in the way he has conducted himself in the past would lead me to believe that Dan acted that way towards you.

Isn't there a possibility that there is an error in communication here; perhaps just a big misunderstanding? Have you talked to him about these things without anger and malice, to see if there's any chance it's all just a stupid mistake?
                            Last edited by Mantis; 29 Jan 03, 17:04.
                            "When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home."

Winston Churchill

Comment

Marko:

If people are making threats against you that is completely out of order. We all have a right to come here and say what we think.
                              However stamping on people's toes can make people react in a negative way. You know like negativity breeds negativity.

For the record I don't support the idea of the US and the UK attacking Iraq. I think it's about OIL, not WMD. But I freely accept that there are plenty of people here who see it the other way round and that's OK by me. They are perfectly entitled to do so. Let's put it this way, it would be a pretty boring discussion board if we all just agreed with one other!
                              http://www.irelandinhistory.blogspot.ie/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X