Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Even more new pics on ACG site - Duxford Land Warfare Hall (more Tanks!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even more new pics on ACG site - Duxford Land Warfare Hall (more Tanks!)

This notice has been posted separately in the Free-Fire Zone, World War II and and Battlefields and Museums Forums.

Further to our Bovington and Duxford (Air) articles, Roach and I are pleased to present our latest photo-tour of the Duxford Land Warfare Hall. Yes, I'm afraid we've done Tanks again, but as with the aircraft at Duxford, the exhibits are truly stunning.

Duxford Land Warfare Hall Photo Tour

As I have stated previously elsewhere, we are hoping that our next piece will cover something related to naval warfare - there are a couple of museums that we are planning to visit within the next month.

Hope you enjoy this latest set of pictures.

Regards,

Dr. S.
    Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

This is awesome! Thanks Doc. I've got to get my butt over there!!!!
    Publisher
    Armchair General Magazine
    Weider History Group

Comment

Yes - do it! Just make sure you book the whole day for Duxford alone - it's massive.

Dr. S.
      Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Great work Dr S. !!
        http://canadiangenealogyandresearch.ca

Soviet and Canadian medal collector!

Comment

Originally posted by dannybou
          Great work Dr S. !!
          Don't forget Roach. I'm sure he'll take a bow if he's around, now that he frequents these forums as well.

Dr. S.

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X