Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First picture of your future Leader.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • First picture of your future Leader.

    Everyone needs an heir and I am no exception. World domination is an important business and so although I have yet to achieve my goal, I have already been secretly training the one who will take over the running of the world from me once I have passed on.

    I proudly present to you all, my daughter Alice.



    I'm afraid the eyepatch lessons haven't taken hold yet - Alice hasn't quite grasped the concept that the patch must be worn OVER the eye, however I think it important that you all memorise this face as her every order must be obeyed immediately, on pain of lots of screaming and crying.

    Actually, I have to go now, she's yelling for her milk.

    Dr. S.
    Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

    www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

    www.tabletown.co.uk

  • #2
    Is that an evil whinnie the pooh toy I see?
    "If my theory of realitivity is proved true, then France will declare me a citizen of the world and Germany will call me a German. However, if it is proved untrue, then France will call me a German, and Germany a jew."

    -Albert Einstein

    Comment


    • #3
      Yes it is. She refuses to go anywhere without it.

      In fact, we were thinking of changing all the missile launch control buttons into little mauve-coloured* Winnie the Pooh symbols to train her how to destroy the world. But then we remembered the scare three years ago when one of my cats got tangled up in the wiring of the launch control module because it had dropped a piece of Tuna inside the equipment, and we decided this was too risky.

      Dr. S.

      * Please see previous threads regarding the Mauve Button.
      Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

      www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

      www.tabletown.co.uk

      Comment


      • #4
        all hail our future overlord! :bowdown:
        Givin' you the scoop, the poop, the skinny and the scuttlebutt since 1969!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Fenrir
          all hail our future overlord! :bowdown:
          Alice is pleased with your tribute. :thumb:

          Dr. S.
          Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

          www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

          www.tabletown.co.uk

          Comment


          • #6
            http://canadiangenealogyandresearch.ca

            Soviet and Canadian medal collector!

            Comment


            • #7
              And when I asked her what she thought of her Daddy's insistence on reducing vast tracts of the planet to an inhospitable wasteland before bedtime, she merely gestured indifferently with her cunningly fashioned Pooh Bear Device and smiled.

              Be afraid. Oh yes, be afraid...
              Vote Sinister. Failing That, Vote Ghastly - It Makes Sense

              www.ghastlyco.com

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Doctor Sinister
                Alice is pleased with your tribute. :thumb:

                Dr. S.
                "Fenrir" means "bootlick-toadie" in old norwegian.
                Givin' you the scoop, the poop, the skinny and the scuttlebutt since 1969!

                Comment


                • #9
                  I always knew there was something sinister about the stuffed Winnie the Pooh dolls my kids have!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by sgreen23
                    I always knew there was something sinister about the stuffed Winnie the Pooh dolls my kids have!
                    Enough about the stuffed Pooh dolls before true terrorists use them as delivery devices. This is no joke!:nonono:
                    Lance W.

                    Peace through superior firepower.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: First picture of your future Leader.

                      Originally posted by Doctor Sinister
                      Everyone needs an heir and I am no exception. World domination is an important business and so although I have yet to achieve my goal, I have already been secretly training the one who will take over the running of the world from me once I have passed on.

                      I proudly present to you all, my daughter Alice.

                      I'm afraid the eyepatch lessons haven't taken hold yet - Alice hasn't quite grasped the concept that the patch must be worn OVER the eye, however I think it important that you all memorise this face as her every order must be obeyed immediately, on pain of lots of screaming and crying.

                      Actually, I have to go now, she's yelling for her milk.

                      Dr. S.
                      I humbly submit my services to the heir apparent as a bodyguard, ready to throw myself in the path of a bullet, grenade, bomb, arrow, sword, crossbow bolt, lawn dart, water balloon or other deadly weapon directed at her divine person. I ask nothing in compensation other than the honor of serving her great person.
                      Mens Est Clavis Victoriae
                      (The Mind Is The Key To Victory)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I always thought Elmo was the sinister one. Guess I was wrong.
                        Delegate, MN GOP.

                        PATRIA SI, COMUNISMO NO

                        http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/p...?id=1156276727

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Re: First picture of your future Leader.

                          Originally posted by hogdriver
                          I humbly submit my services to the heir apparent as a bodyguard, ready to throw myself in the path of a bullet, grenade, bomb, arrow, sword, crossbow bolt, lawn dart, water balloon or other deadly weapon directed at her divine person. I ask nothing in compensation other than the honor of serving her great person.
                          I thank you for your allegiance. I have passed word of your loyalty onto Alice, but she just looked at me blankly and then demanded I read her a book by holding it out and then dropping it onto my foot.

                          Dr. S.
                          Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

                          www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

                          www.tabletown.co.uk

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I'm sure that cute little lass will make a fine world leader someday!:bowdown:
                            "War is the remedy our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want."
                            General William "Uncle Billy" Sherman

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I'll block a water baloon for her, if I'm near her, and I get to throw one back. No use getting wet if I can't do it to someone else.
                              "If my theory of realitivity is proved true, then France will declare me a citizen of the world and Germany will call me a German. However, if it is proved untrue, then France will call me a German, and Germany a jew."

                              -Albert Einstein

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X