1051 registered members and growing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1051 registered members and growing!

This forum is picking up some new members everyday. Not bad after just a short time in operation. Way to go Armchair General!!
    http://canadiangenealogyandresearch.ca

Soviet and Canadian medal collector!

Well the real thanks goes to you cats out in the community. We provide the space, and you provide the topics. We have been lucky to find a group of interesting individuals here rather than the rabble that shows up on some boards.

Seriously though, we have been impressed with the rapid growth on the boards and we are looking forward to improving this site as we continue with this project.
    Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

Comment

Oooo! I made corporal. Corporal GhostSoldier. I'm buckin' for sergeant, so watch out all you pogue REMF-ers.
      Life is precious, but also cheap. For without war, there is no peace. GS ~ A Soldier's Ghost. A Warrior's Soul.

Comment

Re: 1051 registered members and growing!

Originally posted by dannybou
        This forum is picking up some new members everyday. Not bad after just a short time in operation. Way to go Armchair General!!
        You can thank William Trotter at PC Gaming magazine for his article on your magazine. It got me to your website and it convinced me to subscribe.
        "Going to war is always an admission of defeat." --Jacques Chirac

"In the case of France, you're right!" --Rush Limbaugh

Comment

Re: Re: 1051 registered members and growing!

Originally posted by Joisey
          You can thank William Trotter at PC Gaming magazine for his article on your magazine. It got me to your website and it convinced me to subscribe.
          I just may do that!

Comment

Originally posted by GhostSoldier
            Oooo! I made corporal. Corporal GhostSoldier. I'm buckin' for sergeant, so watch out all you pogue REMF-ers.
            Congrats! I see our friend Lance has made MAJOR now!

Dr. S.
            Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Well, I found out you could change your title, so know I have a title more befitting.
              Life is precious, but also cheap. For without war, there is no peace. GS ~ A Soldier's Ghost. A Warrior's Soul.

Comment

when do i become a corporal!!

Comment

when :terms: :terms:

Comment

I keep coming up with titles but I end up leaving it alone just to see what I get "awarded" next.

(Im surprised after the last thread on this subject no one claimed "protector of Bohemia")
                    Delegate, MN GOP.

PATRIA SI, COMUNISMO NO

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/p...?id=1156276727

Comment

Originally posted by SGT Long
                      I keep coming up with titles but I end up leaving it alone just to see what I get "awarded" next.
                      Yeah, me too - sometimes a Rank only seems to last about 5 postings. There seem to be loads at Sergeant level.

Dr. S.
                      Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

how do you make your own?

Comment

Originally posted by Archamus
                          how do you make your own?
                          All your user settings are found by clicking on "user cp" at the top right of your page.

You need 25 posts under your belt before you can change your user title!

Comment

We're now at 1,280!

HUZZAH!!!
                            Pvt. Bob Mana,
                            Co. B, 3rd Maryland Vol. Infantry, 1st Brigade, 1st Division, 12th Corps, Union Army of the Potomac

For the Union

Comment

1322 members as of this writing. Way to go!! One of the best, more mature forum I've had the pleasure of joining. I learn from these posts each and everyday. Thanks alot to all.
                              http://canadiangenealogyandresearch.ca

Soviet and Canadian medal collector!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X