No announcement yet.

Clarke vrs Conde-If shoe on other foot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clarke vrs Conde-If shoe on other foot?

I wonder if the Liberal "News Media" Establishment would be so quick to grant secular sainthood to Robert Clarke if this, supposedly Republican, demoted middle aged White Male was so obviously slandering the highest ranking African American Female in a Democrat Administration? Especially since the female in question was instrumental in demoting said middle aged white male? But I suppose we shouldn't rub the Hysteric Left's nose in their obvious hypocrisy, they get so whiny when we do that

I wouldn' worry about it too much.

Clarkes 4 hour closed session testimony is about to be declassified. Apparently his sworn closed session trestimony differs greatly from his public book promotional testimony and the administration is going to call him on it at the request of congressional leaders.

The Senate majority leader and the speaker of the house have made the call. Only the executive branch has that authority.

Condi is requesting another chance to testify in addition to her already given testimony so as to rebut his public display of a tantrum.
    On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

Re: I wouldn' worry about it too much.

Originally posted by Admiral
      Clarkes 4 hour closed session testimony is about to be declassified. Apparently his sworn closed session trestimony differs greatly from his public book promotional testimony and the administration is going to call him on it at the request of congressional leaders.

The Senate majority leader and the speaker of the house have made the call. Only the executive branch has that authority.

Condi is requesting another chance to testify in addition to her already given testimony so as to rebut his public display of a tantrum.
      How about Sen Kerrey's badgering and brow-beating of Dr. Rice?

I don't think that Dr. Rice's race enters into this - Mr Clarke would have given identical treatment to a WASP if it suited his purposes
      Mens Est Clavis Victoriae
      (The Mind Is The Key To Victory)

Comment

hypocracy

John your right on the mark with this one...except that the usage applies equally well to both sides. Neither party has ever been free from guile. Perhaps it is why politics is the most obtuse vocation.

I am puzzled however about the "liberal press". Given the fact that all most all of them work for rather large conservative corporations, who in the world is signing their paychecks. Would you have me believe that the Boards of Directors and CEO's in a multi-billion dollar industry do not exercise any oversight. If you ran NBC or CNN, would you pay some outragous free thinker to undermine Amercan policy and executive resolve. Somehow it just doesn't fit together nicely. Lies are common tools in every walk of life but no where do they become quite so blatant then in the political arena. An objective review of the 911 Committee's action shows the ebb and flow of "disinformation" and its use by both sides of the aisle. It is unfortunate that this most necessary investigation has become so political. An unbiased analysis seeking not to place blame but to correct deficiencies and promote the development of a broad based public policy would have been the better course of action.

You and I both know that will not happen. Each side seeks leverage on another more potent battlefield, where the rewards outweigh the costs. Too bad.

As to the testimony, don'a expect too many surprises, both sides have examined the data and dadacted (sp) damaging material in light of national security. Its how the game is played, words can be made to bend to fit the need.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X