Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Else is Canadian?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Who Else is Canadian?

    I saw a thread asking who else was from the U.K. and I was just wondering who else is Canadian here!

    I have seen a few Canadians and I am just wondering how many there are in total.

    Please respond if you are Canadian or even if you have visited Canada and what your thoughts are on the country.
    There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full. -Henry Kissinger

  • #2
    The greatest country in the world my man.....:thumb:
    Scientists have announced they've discovered a cure for apathy. However no one has shown the slightest bit of interest !!

    Comment


    • #3
      I'm Canadian!! Living in Sweden at the moment though.

      Hope all is well
      Take care and good luck
      Jason Petho
      http://www.pethocarto.com

      Mapping Military History - Custom maps to suit your individual needs.

      Comment


      • #4
        i am a canadian/american. grew up in Montreal. university in London (ontario) and Toronto. Kinda cold up there isn't it?
        Publisher
        Armchair General Magazine
        Weider History Group

        Comment


        • #5
          Right here, near Montreal...
          http://canadiangenealogyandresearch.ca

          Soviet and Canadian medal collector!

          Comment


          • #6
            Canadian all the way!:thumb:
            Better to remain silent and thought a fool, than to speakup and remove all doubt.

            Comment


            • #7
              Who is Canadian

              Whats up with you guys have you never got over the granite curtain called The Rockies..Came over from the UK in 1957 ( after serving in the Paras ) went back once and couldnt stand the place . Served in the airforce for 21 yrs got to travel all over the place, lived in very province except Manitoba, moved from Ontario 6 yrs ago as I got fed up shoveling snow.. Best country in the world except for the stupid liquor laws..Quebec is the only sane place that lets you buy booze in the grocery strore.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Who Else is Canadian?

                Originally posted by Napoleon
                I saw a thread asking who else was from the U.K. and I was just wondering who else is Canadian here!

                I have seen a few Canadians and I am just wondering how many there are in total.

                Please respond if you are Canadian or even if you have visited Canada and what your thoughts are on the country.
                Windsor I could do without.
                On the other hand, I can't wait to go to Toronto again - the science center, the HHOF, the different sections of town - and the people are rather friendly as well. If there is a down side, it is the runaway kids, though this is hardly the fault of the Toronto or Ontario government - I was told by a Canadian that Toronto is the Canada-wide magnet for runaways, they don't know why.

                Finally, I had a GREAT time at Algonquin Provinical Park - another place I will surely make a return visit to.

                Also, I want to visit the Maritime Provinces, I'm told that they are quite an experience.

                Finally, as I am located immediately south of Manitoba, I will go to Brandon (to see a Wheat Kings game), and Winnipeg, I suppose.

                That's all for now.
                Mens Est Clavis Victoriae
                (The Mind Is The Key To Victory)

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Re: Who Else is Canadian?

                  Originally posted by hogdriver

                  Also, I want to visit the Maritime Provinces, I'm told that they are quite an experience.

                  As one who once lived in Nova Scotia, I can truly say that the Maritimes are an actual piece of God's Heaven.:thumb:
                  Scientists have announced they've discovered a cure for apathy. However no one has shown the slightest bit of interest !!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Canadian here...born and raised in northern Ontario, and currently commanding a Reserve infantry unit there.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Re: Who Else is Canadian?

                      Originally posted by hogdriver
                      Windsor I could do without.
                      On the other hand, I can't wait to go to Toronto again - the science center, the HHOF, the different sections of town - and the people are rather friendly as well. If there is a down side, it is the runaway kids, though this is hardly the fault of the Toronto or Ontario government - I was told by a Canadian that Toronto is the Canada-wide magnet for runaways, they don't know why.

                      Finally, I had a GREAT time at Algonquin Provinical Park - another place I will surely make a return visit to.

                      Also, I want to visit the Maritime Provinces, I'm told that they are quite an experience.

                      Finally, as I am located immediately south of Manitoba, I will go to Brandon (to see a Wheat Kings game), and Winnipeg, I suppose.

                      That's all for now.
                      You should definitely see the Maritimes and check out Louisburg and the Halifax Citadel. The Rockies are simply amazing, you should see that as well. And you should see Ottawa, its much cleaner and better then Toronto.
                      There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full. -Henry Kissinger

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        For all the history experts, which we are , Quebec city is the place to visit!!
                        http://canadiangenealogyandresearch.ca

                        Soviet and Canadian medal collector!

                        Comment

                        Latest Topics

                        Collapse

                        Working...
                        X