Leave a comment:

• slick24
    replied
    74216740_3641917082503442_8017111122005056294_n.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Originally posted by slick24 View Post

Because I do not think that the majority of the masks will stop a virus particle that is 8 millionths of an inch across from transmitting. I am in a high risk category and I think the use of masks is overrated at best.
    Me too, on all counts.

Leave a comment:

• slick24
    replied
    Originally posted by Herman Hum View Post
    Why so?

I think that they may be acting prudently, especially if they expect to soon stop. They are being smart, for not always screwing around with their mask. Once you put it on, leave it on. Because, once you touch it, you are simply contaminating your hands and spreading contagion to everything you touch. When that mask comes off, it is time to throw it away; hence the name 'disposable'.

I get a laugh at the fools who have masks hanging from their rear-view mirrors, so that they can self-infect and spread contamination when they stop next and put them back on their faces.
    Because I do not think that the majority of the masks will stop a virus particle that is 8 millionths of an inch across from transmitting. I am in a high risk category and I think the use of masks is overrated at best.

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Originally posted by Herman Hum View Post
    Why so?

I think that they may be acting prudently, especially if they expect to soon stop. They are being smart, for not always screwing around with their mask. Once you put it on, leave it on. Because, once you touch it, you are simply contaminating your hands and spreading contagion to everything you touch. When that mask comes off, it is time to throw it away; hence the name 'disposable'.

I get a laugh at the fools who have masks hanging from their rear-view mirrors, so that they can self-infect and spread contamination when they stop next and put them back on their faces.
    So why aren't we all dead or dying? Why hasn't there been a single death in my entire county? And why has the CDC admitted that it has been counting flu and pneumonia cases as "COVID" and artificially inflating the figures?

We should figure this out as quickly s we can, because if you are right, we will all be dead by the end of next week, and I've got a lot of projects to finish this summer!

Leave a comment:

• Herman Hum
    replied
    Originally posted by slick24 View Post
    I get a laugh watching the people who drive their car with their masks on
    Why so?

Leave a comment:

• Surrey
    replied
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/ne...-19-fears.html

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Funniest ones are the ones trying to make cellphone calls with a mask on!

Leave a comment:

• slick24
    replied
    I get a laugh watching the people who drive their car with their masks on

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    started a topic Crazy COVID Moments

Crazy COVID Moments

Saw a lady wearing one of these in City Market yesterday!! No mask - just the shield.

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
    Berlin.1945
    by casanova
    The Sowjet T-34 tank against a German Tiger tank in Berlin in the II World War in 1945. ...
    Yesterday, 23:41
  • casanova
    AW 169M
    by casanova
    The Austrian minister of defence Klaudia Tanner declared the buy of 18 Italian military helicopters of the type AW 169M for the Austrian army, the Bundesheer....
    Yesterday, 23:26
  • JBark
    What changed?
    by JBark
    There was a time not too long ago when this forum was full of discussion, multiple posts, votes and involved discussions on the best of the war, etc.,...
    Yesterday, 18:54
Working...
X