Crazy COVID Moments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy COVID Moments

Saw a lady wearing one of these in City Market yesterday!! No mask - just the shield.

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

I get a laugh watching the people who drive their car with their masks on

“Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.” -- Albert Einstein

The US Constitution doesn't need to be rewritten it needs to be reread

Comment

Funniest ones are the ones trying to make cellphone calls with a mask on!

Comment

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/ne...-19-fears.html
        "To be free is better than to be unfree - always."

Comment

Originally posted by slick24 View Post
          I get a laugh watching the people who drive their car with their masks on
          Why so?

I think that they may be acting prudently, especially if they expect to soon stop. They are being smart, for not always screwing around with their mask. Once you put it on, leave it on. Because, once you touch it, you are simply contaminating your hands and spreading contagion to everything you touch. When that mask comes off, it is time to throw it away; hence the name 'disposable'.

I get a laugh at the fools who have masks hanging from their rear-view mirrors, so that they can self-infect and spread contamination when they stop next and put them back on their faces.
          ScenShare Guidelines:

1) Enjoy creating it
          2) Enjoy playing it
          3) Enjoy sharing it
          4) Enjoy helping others create them

The PlayersDB - The Harpoon Community's #1 Choice.

FAQ http://www.harplonkhq.com/Harpoon/Fr...dQuestions.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Herman Hum View Post
            Why so?

I think that they may be acting prudently, especially if they expect to soon stop. They are being smart, for not always screwing around with their mask. Once you put it on, leave it on. Because, once you touch it, you are simply contaminating your hands and spreading contagion to everything you touch. When that mask comes off, it is time to throw it away; hence the name 'disposable'.

I get a laugh at the fools who have masks hanging from their rear-view mirrors, so that they can self-infect and spread contamination when they stop next and put them back on their faces.
            So why aren't we all dead or dying? Why hasn't there been a single death in my entire county? And why has the CDC admitted that it has been counting flu and pneumonia cases as "COVID" and artificially inflating the figures?

We should figure this out as quickly s we can, because if you are right, we will all be dead by the end of next week, and I've got a lot of projects to finish this summer!

Comment

Originally posted by Herman Hum View Post
              Why so?

Because I do not think that the majority of the masks will stop a virus particle that is 8 millionths of an inch across from transmitting. I am in a high risk category and I think the use of masks is overrated at best.

“Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.” -- Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by slick24 View Post

Because I do not think that the majority of the masks will stop a virus particle that is 8 millionths of an inch across from transmitting. I am in a high risk category and I think the use of masks is overrated at best.
                Me too, on all counts.

Comment

74216740_3641917082503442_8017111122005056294_n.jpg

Comment

Now you sound like me.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X