It's Been a Bad Year for Our Local Female LEOs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Been a Bad Year for Our Local Female LEOs

Here in my little burg of 20,000, we have had three female police officers shot or injured in the past seven months.

In November, two officers were shot by a nutjob furrie after he pulled a gun on his apt complex handyman. In that case the wounds were not too serious to the two officers (one male one female: the cute blonde). Mr. Simba Lion however had, among other things, his err...lionhood shot off. He died a few weeks later.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...sp/4251048002/

A little over a week ago the brunette was shot twice in the stomach while responding to a car jacking (something extraordinarily rare here: I cannot remember the last one). She had to undergo multiple surgeries, and one of the bullets had to be left in as it had fused to a bone (or something like that).

https://www.13abc.com/content/news/M...570738381.html

Earlier today (Thursday) while fleeing a hit and run, a dumb drunken b**** T-Boned one of the animal control deputies (the young and popular brunette). She is currently in critical condition in a hospital in Toledo. Brain in non-functional. This one is hitting the community hard, because she was fairly well known around town, and one of the county's top equestrians. I saw her just a couple of weeks ago, when she gave the okie-dokie for my dog to come of quarantine. The link is to a go-fund-me, but it is the only link I could find that gives information. Click on "Read more" to see the truck.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/lets-help...fHm3AmtKqmBMW0

Nobody ever protests in their favor.

At least two of them are the wrong colour to warrant a protest.

The long toll of the brave
    Is not lost in darkness
    Over the fruitful earth
    And athwart the seas
    Hath passed the light of noble deeds
    Unquenchable forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuebor View Post
      Nobody ever protests in their favor.
      Why don't you organize one? I'm sure it's legal.

Comment

Why don;t you riot? That's not only legal, but highly profitable as well.
        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Misery creates misery.

Evolution doesn't care if we are happy only fitness and fitness is only a measure of reproductive success.

The direct correlation between income disparity and the fact that most crime is committed by young males, with low to moderate IQ, points to how out of touch with civilization our instincts are. The solution our society has settled on is to emotional castrate all males as dropping levels of testosterone in the population indicates.

Unless males are allowed to protect females from other males our instincts will not be satisfied. As I said though satisfying instincts will not make us happy. Sexual access and drugs has proven a poor route to happiness for the non competitive. We our evolved to live fast and die young. Where religion once offered solace for how incompatible our instincts are with civilization our society offers screeching SJW monkeys.
          We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
            Misery creates misery.

Evolution doesn't care if we are happy only fitness and fitness is only a measure of reproductive success.

The direct correlation between income disparity and the fact that most crime is committed by young males, with low to moderate IQ, points to how out of touch with civilization our instincts are. The solution our society has settled on is to emotional castrate all males as dropping levels of testosterone in the population indicates.

Unless males are allowed to protect females from other males our instincts will not be satisfied. As I said though satisfying instincts will not make us happy. Sexual access and drugs has proven a poor route to happiness for the non competitive. We our evolved to live fast and die young. Where religion once offered solace for how incompatible our instincts are with civilization our society offers screeching SJW monkeys.
            And Democrats...
            Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Well Darrian Young died today. She was 24.

Darrian Young.jpg

Comment

The long toll of the brave
                Is not lost in darkness
                Over the fruitful earth
                And athwart the seas
                Hath passed the light of noble deeds
                Unquenchable forever.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...