Cabin Fever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post

Borzoi, drove 700 miles to pick it up in late January.
    Nice.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

My minimum-wage job makes me a key worker - albeit with reduced hours. People barge in at 1759, instead of 1959 now, otherwise retail is pretty much the same.
      Indyref2 - still, "Yes."

Comment

Originally posted by the ace View Post
        My minimum-wage job makes me a key worker - albeit with reduced hours. People barge in at 1759, instead of 1959 now, otherwise retail is pretty much the same.
        Retail makes you a frontline logistical warrior :-). Thanks for your service.
        Last edited by wolfhnd; 07 Apr 20, 14:52. Reason: Stupid phone
        We hunt the hunters

Comment

Borzoi, drove 700 miles to pick it up in late January.
          Nice choice. I am in the market looking for a kuvasz.

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post

I don't need a ticket to be outside, my dogs have 2 1/2 acres to roam (fenced in) and my only neighbor has about 20 Horses and he is about 1/2 mile away, so I guess that makes me a lucky man, I truly feel sorry for people that have Pets that are living in crowded Cities.
            flyover country seems to be more popular nowadays............

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
              I don't need a ticket to be outside, my dogs have 2 1/2 acres to roam (fenced in) and my only neighbor has about 20 Horses and he is about 1/2 mile away, so I guess that makes me a lucky man, I truly feel sorry for people that have Pets that are living in crowded Cities.
              We're on three acres. and yes, we are indeed fortunate.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

We're on three acres. and yes, we are indeed fortunate.
                I live on 9 acres, the 21/2 are reserved for my Dogs, ( my Backyard), I am from (god forsaken New Jersey), and I learned from my Father in Law a long time ago how peaceful it is to live out in the Country, he retired in West Virginia, in 1979, I took the plunge and moved to Texas, took a good paying job but lived in Town, in 2010 I retired and had amassed enough Money to be able to buy a House and property with cash to live where I live now!
                Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

I keep female company and that saved the day, going without intimacy for this long would have had me climb the walls.

Another thing is I have started to read books, as in reading like lots of them, something which I haven't really done since I was a young boy.

What ever it takes to get the job done with helping you move through time and keeping your body moving and your mind occupied.

Comment

Originally posted by walle View Post
                    I keep female company and that saved the day, going without intimacy for this long would have had me climb the walls.

Another thing is I have started to read books, as in reading like lots of them, something which I haven't really done since I was a young boy.

What ever it takes to get the job done with helping you move through time and keeping your body moving and your mind occupied.
                    I'm guessing you're not practicing social distancing with your female company.

I began my isolation doing some reading, then I decided to order that new workout The Mirror. It arrived on Mon and I put it up immediately. It does give me a great workout, the concept was well thought out. The only problem I have with it is, I keep getting the creepy feeling I am being spied on thru The Mirror.

“Someone who doesn’t know is less stupid than someone who wrongly think he knows."

Comment

I work with online gambling, and as you can guess it's not slowing down due to the virus, so plenty of work to do. Not to mention that since I work from home, not much has changed for me. My wife on the other hand has changed her occupation from medical sales to bothering me. We have to constantly discuss such important topics as "what are you doing", "what are you doing" and "what are you doing".

I was actually planning to launch a blog/website for strategy games this month, to facilitate my move away from working for a living, but I have too much work to do that now. I can probably take this for another month or two, but after that things need to go back to normal.
                      Last edited by Karri; 10 Apr 20, 12:23.
                      Wisdom is personal

Comment

That is funny.

I do most of the cooking and cleaning but I refuse to wear makeup (when the sun is up).

Fixed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki View Post

I'm guessing you're not practicing social distancing with your female company.

I began my isolation doing some reading, then I decided to order that new workout The Mirror. It arrived on Mon and I put it up immediately. It does give me a great workout, the concept was well thought out. The only problem I have with it is, I keep getting the creepy feeling I am being spied on thru The Mirror.

No we're busy socializing which for some reason keep her coming back for more, she has turned me into a repeat offender and I do not dare protest anymore, it is all her fault I am an innocent.

Comment

Originally posted by walle View Post

No we're busy socializing which for some reason keep her coming back for more, she has turned me into a repeat offender and I do not dare protest anymore, it is all her fault I am an innocent.
                            Suffer bravely...

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Suffer bravely...
                              Whatever it takes

Comment

Someone around here questioned if the liquor stores were "essential services" or not.

I said: "Do you want rioting? 'Cuz that's how you get rioting".

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X