In Tribute To My Wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Tribute To My Wife

This video speaks for itself. It has been long since I posted here, but some of you may remember. Thanks to all who watch.

Last edited by Martok; 10 Dec 19, 17:09.

I have no wonderful words,save my heartfelt condolences. no one should have to go through a loss such as that.

Comment

Originally posted by Martok View Post
      This video speaks for itself. It has been long since I posted here, but some of you may remember. This video speaks for itself. Thanks to all who watch.

Hang in there, Martok. We are all feeling this for you.....
      The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

Hello Martok. I feel very sorry for your loss. You always seemed like a decent guy. I pray that you will have the strength to get through this.
        "Advances in technology tend to overwhelm me."

Comment

So sorry for your loss Martok. It's a beautiful video.
          "The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot confirm their
          validity." - Abraham Lincoln.
          "Nothing's going to change while one side it lying about the cause and the other is lying about the solution" - Me

Comment

My condoleances Martok.

Comment

That's a touching tribute to your wife, Martok. I can feel the power of your love for her in your words.

If there's anything I can do for you, just ask.
              "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Sorry for your loss........My sons wife died in the same circumstances at the young age of 41 and leaving 2 girls 12 and 14 ........

Comment

Originally posted by Bow View Post
                  Sorry for your loss........My sons wife died in the same circumstances at the young age of 41 and leaving 2 girls 12 and 14 ........
                  I am sorry to hear that, truly. It is a terrible thing, what cancer does to people.

Thank you to all who replied, and for your time to watch the video. I do appreciate it.

Comment

Sorry for your loss Martok.

Regards,
                    Dennis
                    If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

Sorry for your loss Martok

“Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.” -- Albert Einstein

The US Constitution doesn't need to be rewritten it needs to be reread

Comment

That was one of the best tributes that I have ever seen.
                        Witness!
                        And gratitude, that's just wonderful and so right. You had 25 years that most other people can only dream about. 25... hmmm, you spent a few years together before tying the knot? Smart.

I don't know you, but your movie makes me all wordy, so I just wanted to say that there must be more to you than just being the one who loved her. She fell for you too, you know, so that means you must be a hell of a guy.

Comment

Thank-you, Phaing, I truly appreciate those comments. I remember when we met thinking I didn't have a chance with this woman, she was so beautiful. But Tracie and I were able on many occasions to just sit and talk to each other, and during those conversations we found what we had in common. I consider myself very fortunate for the time we had together.

Her Aunt Susan sent me a few pictures from a 2002 trip to Nags Head they made together. I mean look at her. Tracie looks like a fourteen year old kid. But that was part of her charm. She always had an inner child, one which was genuine and truly beautiful to behold.

79738877_563793927737883_7787713324778520576_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ohc=XIG8O09QLtMAQlIRNl-tkmSuNIVn8shaZlLx9by2vhROWYmAhRB5319BQ&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-1.fna&oh=7f97d726e64d751c5994a3ac63478fa6&oe=5E69AAAC.jpg

Comment

Sincere condolences Philip W.
                            "I dogmatise and am contradicted, and in this conflict of opinions and sentiments I find delight".
                            Samuel Johnson.

Comment

Martok,

Remember, You were blessed by her love now as it always was.
                              Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X