You Might Be...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Might Be...

Time to restore some laughs to this forum.

You might be a redneck if you want your ashes scattered in the Dairy Queen parking lot.

You might be a redneck if you have ever been removed from a bingo game in restraints.

You might be redneck if you have ever listed "tick removal" as one of your skill sets on a job application.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

You might be a millennial if you start every sentence with "so".

You might be a millennial if you haven't decided what gender you are today.

You might be a millennial if you think unconscious bias is a real thing.

You might be a millennial if you can't deal with black & white movie's.

You might be a millennial if you think greedo short first.
    Last edited by ROOBARB; 16 Jul 19, 10:56.
    BE PURE! BE VIGILANT! BEHAVE!

Comment

What is "greedo"?

Comment

Comment

So nothing to do with this thread.

Comment

Huh?
            wot you on about mate!
            If you are a millennial you would have lived in a world where greedo shot first
            If you are of generation X you live in world where han shot first its very simple!
            I know your a smat guy so I can only guess that you are deliberately playing silly bugger's.

Comment

You may be a redneck if . . . your lifetime goal is to own a fireworks stand.

Do you know why it’s so hard to solve a Redneck murder? Because the DNA’s all the same and there’s no dental records!

Comment

Oh okay I'm sorry this is a dig at rednecks
                thread my mistake.
                the dot dot dot part of the title confused me, in UK when you put dot dot dot that
                means put something of your choice!
                eg your favorite food is ...
                once again apology's

Comment

You might be Scottish if.....

You picked brambles along a disused railway line (one for me, one for the basket, obviously).

You went sunbathing in what turned out to be a thunderstorm.

You have no idea what flat ground looks like.

You see irn bru as both mixer and hangover cure.

You have absolutely no fear of any animal, wild or domestic - except for midges.
                  Indyref2 - still, "Yes."

Comment

"Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

"Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

You might be a redneck if your wife, sister, aunt, and cousin are all the same person

Comment

I know this is supposed to be a light hearted thread but my curiosity was peaked.

In 1980, anthropologist Robert Tincher published a study titled “Night Comes to the Chromosomes: Inbreeding and Population Genetics in Southern Appalachia,” based on 140 years’ worth of marriage records. He concluded that “inbreeding levels in Appalachia … [are neither] unique [n]or particularly common to the region, when compared with those reported for populations elsewhere or at earlier periods in American history.”

I could say where inbreeding is common but why bother. In any case carry on.
                          We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
                            I know this is supposed to be a light hearted thread but my curiosity was peaked.

In 1980, anthropologist Robert Tincher published a study titled “Night Comes to the Chromosomes: Inbreeding and Population Genetics in Southern Appalachia,” based on 140 years’ worth of marriage records. He concluded that “inbreeding levels in Appalachia … [are neither] unique [n]or particularly common to the region, when compared with those reported for populations elsewhere or at earlier periods in American history.”

I could say where inbreeding is common but why bother. In any case carry on.
                            best post so far.
                            I think singleing out a single group for ridicule and dedicating a hole thread to it is kinda nasty and makes me wonder how people would feel if it was against another group say black people or maybe Jew's
                            Their's nothing light hearted about it.
                            dig at every one or dig at no one!
                            I'm trying to look the other way but like a car crash I can't help looking.
                            carry on fill your boots.

Comment

Originally posted by ROOBARB View Post

best post so far.
                              I think singleing out a single group for ridicule and dedicating a hole thread to it is kinda nasty and makes me wonder how people would feel if it was against another group say black people or maybe Jew's
                              Their's nothing light hearted about it.
                              dig at every one or dig at no one!
                              I'm trying to look the other way but like a car crash I can't help looking.
                              carry on fill your boots.
                              'Deliverance' has a lot to answer for
                              Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
                              Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X