No announcement yet.

I Spent The Weekend In Hell

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Are those places anything like Karachi? The stench there can double a grown man right over. When the plane door opened I thought on the other side was the world's most polluted pizza oven. My first instinct was to impersonate a piece of luggage and stow away for the return flight.
    I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
      ^ Are those places anything like Karachi? The stench there can double a grown man right over. When the plane door opened I thought on the other side was the world's most polluted pizza oven. My first instinct was to impersonate a piece of luggage and stow away for the return flight.
      Always thought Karachi smelled like curried sewage but after you've been there a while the brain just sort of filters the smell out
      Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
      Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post

Always thought Karachi smelled like curried sewage but after you've been there a while the brain just sort of filters the smell out
        Can't make the heat, humidity, and the deadly microbes go away though . . . .
        I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Arrived in Dehradoon from New Delhi after a long and terrifying ride in a packed taxi driven by a suicidal Sikh, at 3 am in the morning. It was like going back in time to a deserted Edwardian resort
          Arrived when today? ?

many beautiful British era monuments in Dehradoon.

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcT8dBVP02sBkDvDQo_cY6x0BRp0knasdj60aITCWWnyKU-usRvQ.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by vikram72 View Post

Arrived when today? ?

No quite some time ago - I was visiting the oil company HQ.
            Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)

Comment

Originally posted by vikram72 View Post

Arrived when today? ?

No - quite some time ago - I was visiting the oil company HQ

Comment

No - quite some time ago - I was visiting the oil company HQ
                Grand. Hope you had nice trip.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X