Anniversary of Battle of An Nasiriyah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anniversary of Battle of An Nasiriyah

It will be one year since the ambush of Jessica Lynch's unit and the bloodiest day of the war on March 23d. Eleven soldiers of the 507th Maintenance Company were killed on that morning, then 18 Marines lost their lives fighting to secure the Bridges through the center of Nasiriyah.

The battle of Nasiriyah raged, off and on, for more than a week and finally ended with the rescue of Jessica from a downtown hospital.

Is there anyone out there who was involved in the Battle of An Nasiriyah? I would like to hear your story and include it in my next book, "Marines in the Garden of Eden."

Please contact me through my web site.

www.gwchronicles.com

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
    Berlin.1945
    by casanova
    The Sowjet T-34 tank against a German Tiger tank in Berlin in the II World War in 1945. ...
    Yesterday, 23:41
  • casanova
    AW 169M
    by casanova
    The Austrian minister of defence Klaudia Tanner declared the buy of 18 Italian military helicopters of the type AW 169M for the Austrian army, the Bundesheer....
    Yesterday, 23:26
  • JBark
    What changed?
    by JBark
    There was a time not too long ago when this forum was full of discussion, multiple posts, votes and involved discussions on the best of the war, etc.,...
    Yesterday, 18:54
Working...
X