Books for Christmas anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Books for Christmas anyone?

I just received my year end e-mail from "Naval & Military Press Ltd" in the UK, here's the text for your perusal:

300 NEW TITLES ADDED
    WAREHOUSE MANAGERíS SPECIALS

These are books that remain in quantities too small to be put into the next booklist or regular web offers, or have damage due to mishaps in the warehouse, or are returns from trade sales, but all have a discount of around 80% off the originally published price! The terms 'OFF MINT' 'BENT COVER' etc refers to damage to corners or creases to jackets, or both. In all cases, the book is complete with no loss to pages.

Titles in this section represent an opportunity to purchase a good reading copy at a significant discount for those customers who want to save and are not concerned about the general condition of the book in question, if it is marked 'OFF MINT', 'BENT COVER' etc. Books NOT marked 'OFF MINT' are in new condition and are generally the last copy that we hold in stock.

Note: This is a web-only offer; orders are only accepted via our website.

https://www.naval-military-press.com...eid=281f22809d

Naval & Military Press Ltd
    Unit 5 Riverside
    Brambleside, Bellbrook Industrial Estate
    Uckfield, East Sussex TN22 1QQ
    United Kingdom
    I've purchased books from these folks for years, never been disappointed; these sales often feature a sh*tload of hard to find niche items at hugely reduced prices. Dunno if they still do, but they had a payment plan where you could pay with a card, to be withdrawn over several months; you get the deals, and save on shipping.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all, a good read!
    "I am Groot"
    - Groot

Thanks! Appreciate the information.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Just received my big box Christmas present to myself from them

My festive period reading sorted

Comment

Thanks for the heads-up!
        "I have never known a combat soldier who did not show a residue of war." --Sergeant Ed Stewart, 84th Division, US Army, WWII

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X