Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Martha Stewart guilty

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Martha Stewart guilty

    wow.... I feel sorry for this old lady ..... well .... She should have plead guilty at the very begining maybe...
    Attn to ALL my opponents:

    If you sent me your turn and after 24 hours, you still did not get anything from me, please be sure to post in the forum to ask for what is going on.

    Remember, I ALWAYS reply within 24 hours, even if I do NOT have time to play my turn, in which case I will at least send you email to tell you that I will have to play it later, but I DO receive your turn.

  • #2
    Good, be careful with any insider information you may receive ER. There seems to be crackdown on this kind of behavior.

    Comment


    • #3
      She has vowed to fight this in appeal and will spare no expense to find the REAL party responsible for the death of...oh wait - wrong case. Makes me wonder how OJ is doing in tracking down the real killers.



      We might finally have a case where money can't buy freedom. I hope they throw the book at her. They would if she were jane-average shmuck investor. We'll see.
      Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

      I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Chuck
        Good, be careful with any insider information you may receive ER. There seems to be crackdown on this kind of behavior.
        LoL ... I only wish I would have any "insider info" ...

        I lost ALL of "investments" during the go*#@mn 2000 crash...

        since then I never took a look at my "holdings" any more --- even though I from time to time receive some packages from etrade for "shareholder's votes" of some whatsoever pesty little companies (I do not know the names or "ticker", I always throw them right into the garbage can )..
        Attn to ALL my opponents:

        If you sent me your turn and after 24 hours, you still did not get anything from me, please be sure to post in the forum to ask for what is going on.

        Remember, I ALWAYS reply within 24 hours, even if I do NOT have time to play my turn, in which case I will at least send you email to tell you that I will have to play it later, but I DO receive your turn.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Brian King
          She has vowed to fight this in appeal and will spare no expense to find the REAL party responsible for the death of...oh wait - wrong case. Makes me wonder how OJ is doing in tracking down the real killers.



          We might finally have a case where money can't buy freedom. I hope they throw the book at her. They would if she were jane-average shmuck investor. We'll see.
          actually, yes, it amazes and amuses me when I heard her saying that ...

          She just couldn't have enough, right?
          Attn to ALL my opponents:

          If you sent me your turn and after 24 hours, you still did not get anything from me, please be sure to post in the forum to ask for what is going on.

          Remember, I ALWAYS reply within 24 hours, even if I do NOT have time to play my turn, in which case I will at least send you email to tell you that I will have to play it later, but I DO receive your turn.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by ER Chaser
            since then I never took a look at my "holdings" any more --- even though I from time to time receive some packages from etrade for "shareholder's votes" of some whatsoever pesty little companies (I do not know the names or "ticker", I always throw them right into the garbage can )..
            Be sure not to throw any dividends in the trash can. Those can come in handy.

            Comment


            • #7
              I am glad she has been found guilty. Maybe this will knock her sniveling, high and mighty attitude down a few notches.

              Comment


              • #8
                On the other hand,her talents would do wonders for those cinder-block walls and iron bars.
                Delegate, MN GOP.

                PATRIA SI, COMUNISMO NO

                http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/p...?id=1156276727

                Comment


                • #9
                  heh heh,Should have known this would happen.....

                  http://cagle.slate.msn.com/news/Mart...ICTED/main.asp
                  Delegate, MN GOP.

                  PATRIA SI, COMUNISMO NO

                  http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/p...?id=1156276727

                  Comment

                  Latest Topics

                  Collapse

                  Working...
                  X