Well He's gone.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well He's gone.

My dad passed away this morning. I tried to give him cpr and the breath of life to no avail. At least it was not a lingering ordeal.

He's with God now.
    Last edited by Bwaha; 17 Aug 18, 14:50.
    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Very sorry to hear of that. My prayers and best wishes.
    Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

RIP!

I suggest you bury him with a few of his prized guns. He can take it with him.
      "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

I made a decision and they are going on consignment at Markley's. He's getting cremated and being interned at the Fort Ord cemetery. I don't think that the groundskeepers want guns laying about.
        Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Sorry to hear this. all the best
          Wisdom is personal

Comment

I was sorry to learn of your loss, Bwaha. I lost my father in 2004 and I still miss him. I extend my sincere sympathy.
            "I have never known a combat soldier who did not show a residue of war." --Sergeant Ed Stewart, 84th Division, US Army, WWII

Comment

I am sorry to hear about this, and wish to offer you my prayers and condolences.

"It's like shooting rats in a barrel."
              "You'll be in a barrel if you don't watch out for the fighters!"

"Talking about airplanes is a very pleasant mental disease."
              — Sergei(son of Igor) Sikorsky, 'AOPA Pilot' magazine February 2003.

Comment

Sorry for yor great loss. Keep him close in your heart. Be thankful you had him so long
                "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Sorry for the loss. Forget his actions of the last few years and remember him the way that he was the majority of his life. That's who he really was...

Comment

My condolences, Bwaha. It's never easy to lose parents.
                    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Condolences to you and your Family.
                      Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

I am sorry for your loss. I hope he had a long and happy life.
                        "To be free is better than to be unfree - always."

Comment

Thank you all for your kind words. My dad was one of the good guys. One of the things that he did was to take on his company as the manager of the QA department. There was a production run of defective guidance packages that he rejected and the company fought him. He stuck to his position and got fired for it. He won the wrongful termination lawsuit. His story was a rags to riches story, raised at the end of the depression he started out poor. His first job was delivering papers as a kid and went on to slaughtering pigs for a living... He left that behind and joined the Air Force where he was a radar tech on the B-36. When he got out he went to college and became a electrical engineer. He used to go hunting and fishing and loved the outdoors. I'll say more later...
                          Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

Really really sorry, I lost my father at the start of this year as well and it's very tough.

Comment

I would like to add my condolences. I have read your past posts about his failing health. Its inevitable for us all,however it is never easy...…..

Comment

Working...
                              X