X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D1J1
    started a topic 2018 NFL Poll

2018 NFL Poll

Thirty days until the NFL starts playing for real, and time to announce the yearly NFL Poll! We will pick the winners of the 10 games per week with the lowest point spreads as shown here: http://www.footballlocks.com/nfl_point_spreads.shtml Please drop a line here if you wish to participate.

NOTE: Due to some planned travel I may be listing games early for some weeks. Those will be noted. The regular deadline rules will apply for those weeks. I will catch up on all the record keeping on our return if that becomes necessary.

REMEMBER, all we do is pick winners. The point spread is only used to select each week’s games. No Thursday games will be used in the poll.

This is a season long poll, and the best record at the end of the season will be the winner. We will run a separate poll for the playoffs if there is enough interest.

ALL picks must be in prior to kickoff time, (Eastern Time Zone
    USA), of the earliest game used each week to be counted. You may also change picks prior to that time. Late picks and changed picks made after that time WILL NOT be accepted. A participant who fails to make any picks for a week but wishes to continue will receive 2 less correct than the average for any week missed.

The thread will be moved to the Sports Field as we get closer to the season.

Regards,
    Dennis

• Checkertail20
    replied
    When I saw the score 3-0 at halftime I didn't think there was a chance I would win this.

Leave a comment:

• Jose50
    replied
    Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
    Super Bowl 53!
    ...has left the building...

Leave a comment:

• Trung Si
    replied
    Super Bowl 53!

Leave a comment:

• Percy Coburg
    replied
    Originally posted by Checkertail20 View Post
    Patriots win. Just don't see them losing Super Bowls in back to back years.
    Total points will be 70 points.
    4 field goals.
    Congrats!

Leave a comment:

• Jose50
    replied
    Well, I'd just like to say WOO-HOO! for the Pats. I'll be going to the parade in Bosstown tomorrow AND I precisely predicted the Rams final score.(3)... So there.

Leave a comment:

• D1J1
    replied
    Congratulations to our Playoff Poll Champion, Checkertail20!

He edges out Percy with his tie-breaking point total guess of 70, just barely missing the actual number of 16!

See you next season
    Regards,
    Dennis

Leave a comment:

• Checkertail20
    replied
    Have a feeling no one is going to come close to total points scored.

Leave a comment:

• D1J1
    replied
    Here we go....
    skiplc 5-5 Texans Cowboys Chargers Bears Chiefs Rams Chargers Saints Saints Chiefs
    RichardS 5-5 Colts Seahawks Ravens Bears Chiefs Rams Chargers Saints Saints Patriots
    Trung Si 3-7 Colts Cowboys Ravens Bears Colts Cowboys Chargers Saints Saints Chiefs
    Nikki 5-5 Texans Cowboys Chargers Bears Colts Rams Patriots Saints XXX Chiefs
    Percy Coburg 6-4 Texans Cowboys Chargers Bears Chiefs Rams Chargers Saints Rams Chiefs
    Checkertail20 6-4 Texans Cowboys Chargers Eagles Chiefs Cowboys Patriots Saints Saints Chiefs
    Dennis 6-4 Colts Seahawks Ravens Eagles Chiefs Rams Patriots Saints Saints Chiefs
    McMax 5-3 Colts Seahawks Ravens Bears Chiefs Rams Patriots Saints Saints Chiefs
    Persephone 6-4 Colts Cowboys Chargers Bears Chiefs Rams Chargers Saints Saints Chiefs
    And the Super Bowl....
    skiplc 5-5 Patriots
    RichardS 5-5 Patriots
    Trung Si 3-7 Patriots
    Nikki 5-5 Patriots
    Percy Coburg 6-4 Patriots
    Checkertail20 6-4 Patriots
    Dennis 6-4 Rams
    McMax 5-5 Patriots
    Persephone 6-4 Rams
    Regards,
    Dennis

Leave a comment:

• RichardS
    replied
    Dennis,

I added total points (64) to my prediction.

Leave a comment:

• Nikki
    replied
    Patriots
    38-34
    3 Field Goals

Leave a comment:

• McMax
    replied
    I don't know I've done so badly this post-season

Well what the hell Here goes nothing

Rams vs Patriots

31 to 20

3 FG

Leave a comment:

• D1J1
    replied
    Rams to win...….screw the other guys!

Final 38-24: total 62

4 field goals.

Leave a comment:

• Persephone
    replied
    There's a 4-way tie for 1st right now.
    Most likely, the tie-breakers will come into play.

Leave a comment:

• Persephone
    replied
    Dennis,

Percy texted his pick to me...

Patriots
    45-41
    3 FG

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...