Rommels!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rommels!

Just a glance through posts... and I found at least 3 people using Rommel's same picture as their avatars

If there is a most pop general poll, I already know th winner

Yet, btw, it is really a bit confusing gentlemen ... :
    Attn to ALL my opponents:

If you sent me your turn and after 24 hours, you still did not get anything from me, please be sure to post in the forum to ask for what is going on.

Remember, I ALWAYS reply within 24 hours, even if I do NOT have time to play my turn, in which case I will at least send you email to tell you that I will have to play it later, but I DO receive your turn.

my user name is erwin_rommel so I think I should be entitled to the picture.
    Hell was full, so I came back.

Comment

ye... I feel like so too ... it was esp. amusing when I see a french emperor using your photo as well ... LoL
      Attn to ALL my opponents:

If you sent me your turn and after 24 hours, you still did not get anything from me, please be sure to post in the forum to ask for what is going on.

Remember, I ALWAYS reply within 24 hours, even if I do NOT have time to play my turn, in which case I will at least send you email to tell you that I will have to play it later, but I DO receive your turn.

Comment

what's this about a french emperor using a rommel photo? Well,I like both Napoleon and Rommel so might as well combine them.
        There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full. -Henry Kissinger

Comment

Me and Der Feldmarschall have much in common in our thinking, if I can only find a solid, good, copy of Infantry Attacks....
          The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Hell is other people. -Jean-Paul Sarte

Comment

Rommel and Me

I WAS using Rommel's picture to start with, but have sinced changed to a drawing created by a friend. I could claim the right to using the picture as well as "username" Erwin Rommel, however, my claim would be based on the fact that I share the same birthday with this great commander

dog

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X