A funny Xmas email from Dad and my reply

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A funny Xmas email from Dad and my reply

Knowing that I will start my vacation trip tomorrow, my dad sent me this email from China:

Dear Xuebo and Ying (my gf ... ER_Chaser):

I know you will start your trip tomorrow ---- wish you a happy and safe one. Be romantic on the way, with our oriental beautiful manner.
    As for the "fun" games, you do not really have to try everything, be safe, you know, even the US president does not drive a spcaeship. Also, please be careful, pay attention to your surroundings, esp. prevent terrorists!
    Write to me when you are back.

Love,
    Dad

---------- my reply:
    Dad, I am excited for tomorrow's trip. Do not worry, we will be safe and careful. And thank you for your advices.
    Certainly we will polit any spaceships during the trip and we will be back in time.
    But BTW, Dad, how to prevent terrorists? (even the US president does not prevent them successfully.)
    Write to you when I am back,
    Love,
    Xuebo
    Attn to ALL my opponents:

If you sent me your turn and after 24 hours, you still did not get anything from me, please be sure to post in the forum to ask for what is going on.

Remember, I ALWAYS reply within 24 hours, even if I do NOT have time to play my turn, in which case I will at least send you email to tell you that I will have to play it later, but I DO receive your turn.

Good one...

Hello,

Maybe you could terrorize the terrorists? Or that you're actually preventing the terrorism by not planting a bomb? Just kidding!

Dan
    Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

If your dad does have the secret to preventing terrorism, please post it. Then again, he might be referring to ER_Chaser's James Bond-like personality. Women can't resist him, and the bad guys die within seconds of his arrival.
      "As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy."-Christopher Dawson - The Judgement of Nations, 1942

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X