Want to go to Tobruk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to go to Tobruk?

Now you can. Libya is returning to the community of Nations...and the US has just allowed its citizens to visit and do business in Libya legally. Battlefield tours anyone?

Story
    Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

and pack all the sand, ... presumably even in your stomach and lung, ... all the way back? ...

nah .. I'd rather watch H-channel
    (maybe Dan McBride will drive there by himself )
    Attn to ALL my opponents:

If you sent me your turn and after 24 hours, you still did not get anything from me, please be sure to post in the forum to ask for what is going on.

Remember, I ALWAYS reply within 24 hours, even if I do NOT have time to play my turn, in which case I will at least send you email to tell you that I will have to play it later, but I DO receive your turn.

Comment

Libya tourism - visit Tobruk

I think its great! Personally, I 'd like to stage a recreation of the campaigns for Tobruk - maybe Qaddhafi with loan us some troops to use for cannon fodder. Just imagine a recreation of the siege.
      Mens Est Clavis Victoriae
      (The Mind Is The Key To Victory)

Comment

El Alamein

I went to El Alamein when I was in Egypt for the last war.Anybody want to see my pics?

Comment

Sure thing, BW! Not too large, please!
          Stay Alert, Stay Alive!

Comment

Re: El Alamein

Originally posted by BlackWatch42rhr
            I went to El Alamein when I was in Egypt for the last war.Anybody want to see my pics?
            YES!! please post some of those and if you don't mind email me a selection as well... might have use in the magazine some day. i will PM you my email.
            Why don't you also give us your impressions of your visit there.
            Publisher
            Armchair General Magazine
            Weider History Group

Comment

I wonder how much of the old Tobruk perimeter posts are still there. It would be kind of neat to walk along the perimeter, and drop into a few of the old concrete trenches.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X