???forget me???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ???forget me???

Been out of the loop for awhile but I have not heard from any of you about my magazine nor the article you asked me to write. Wrote the beginning of the article and never got a format, money for the magazine was taken out but no magazine. Sigs were requested...but not used feeling kinda shunned here let me know what is going on, would really like to see my subscription.

And hell hath no fury, like a woman scorned.:P

Welcome back, Xena!:thumb:
    I have no problem at all with being proved wrong. Especially when being proved wrong leaves the world a better place, than being proved right...

Comment

Re: ???forget me???

Originally posted by Xena ~HS~
      Been out of the loop for awhile but I have not heard from any of you about my magazine nor the article you asked me to write. Wrote the beginning of the article and never got a format, money for the magazine was taken out but no magazine. Sigs were requested...but not used feeling kinda shunned here let me know what is going on, would really like to see my subscription.
      unfortunately the subscriptions are mailed in batches... they can't mail a magazine everytime a new order comes in. You must have placed your order just after the first major mailing went out in mid-january. so unfortunately you have had to wait for a full mailing cycle. I am 99% sure that a major batch was either just mailed or is about to be mailed. I know it is frustrating and appreciate your patience. If you have any questions please email the customer service folks to check on your specific order status. I am going to send you a private message with that email address now.
      Thanks!
      Publisher
      Armchair General Magazine
      Weider History Group

Comment

our sweet Buddy CEO
        Attn to ALL my opponents:

If you sent me your turn and after 24 hours, you still did not get anything from me, please be sure to post in the forum to ask for what is going on.

Remember, I ALWAYS reply within 24 hours, even if I do NOT have time to play my turn, in which case I will at least send you email to tell you that I will have to play it later, but I DO receive your turn.

Comment

Xena, I made a special effort to make sure we delayed your subscription and shunned our number 1 female warrior on this board!

I won't do it again!

LOL, just kidding of course. We'll get you fixed up as soon as we possibly can!
          Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

Comment

Welcome back Xena!

If you are still interested, I'd like to get some more info from you regarding you doing some writing with us. You can e-mail me ([email protected]) at your leisure and we'll talk it over in the green.
            Stay Alert, Stay Alive!

Comment

We now have a 99% complete game review outline. This was recently created (about a week ago) so you aren't out of the loop in that respect. We might be slow here, but we get to everything eventually! Just a ton of things to do...

:chair:
              Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

Comment

Alrighty..I suppose patience is a virtue..I will exercise some virtues :P

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X